ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York Vids part 1

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

great....ill get them downloaded this weekend. unless some one can email the full files to mailto:rpn@lem.com">rpn@lem.com ?

Nippy white cup

Thats not me against the Corsa m8...that was the other Cup. Dont suppose you have any of me racing in the dry do you :oops: lol!

Chris

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Ooops..sorry pal, did you run against that corsa? Ive got two cup runs against it....2 of you versus Scott, one smoking a 2.0 Nova another Vs a scoob?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

class....see how well i did against j3ned till the lights went green...heehee

thanks for the footage mate....first time ive heard my car on full chatt from the outside.

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 04 May 2005

Ooops..sorry pal, did you run against that corsa? Ive got two cup runs against it....2 of you versus Scott, one smoking a 2.0 Nova another Vs a scoob?
not me m8...only got 5 or 6 runs....Against Rob once, scott about three times, that 2.0 nova and that Scooby. Any chance of the other vids of mine Mart?

On here or send them to mailto:clioer@netscape.net">clioer@netscape.net

Cheers

Chris

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Good vids....neeed more from the way in!;)

mailto:M@tthew">M@tthew Ill get the vid for you tommorow...