ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire - Iceberg 172 Turbo

172 + 350z
So this is my third clio sport. Had a 182 then a 350z but then needed to return to a clio so got a 172 and now also purchased this!
I actually got it about 5 weeks ago but as some of you might remember it was throwing out oil from the engine breather so needed sorting. Took it to Andy at clioturbo who reassured me it would get sorted, As obviously I was annoyed after just buying the car. Andy was great and very reasonable so highly recommended and also sorted a few other small issues and found a loose brake calliper too during testing!
Got the car back this weekend and loving it! Still running it in so haven't fully pushed it but goes well, running low boost setup at 227bhp iirc.

Anyway gave it a quick clean yesterday as well as the Monaco which I am in two minds about selling :/

Started doing a bit of colour coding and tidying up today as I have not had a silver car before and feel keeping it clean with a hint of black should work.

Also ordered a steering wheel tonight and toying with the idea of some coilovers, as just doesn't seem as solid as the Monaco but open to suggestions as I know cooksports are highly regarded. Currently on some yellow springs, Apex I think they are.

Adding images but tapatalk playing up on my iPad

172 + 350z
ataru4y8.jpg

navu3aju.jpg

esequju2.jpg

ubarusa3.jpg

ryju9eze.jpg

4uhabu7u.jpg

172 + 350z
Thank you, needs a few bits tidying up and the wheels sorting really.

This arrived yesterday and so fitted it last night.
jyqabene.jpg

ygu9uda3.jpg

Really like how the car feels with this on, wish I had done it on my other clios.

172 + 350z
Yer been a long time since purchase that I can actually enjoy the car!

Also just finished these off tonight. Wasn't sure if it wanted the bigger lettering or not but pleased with the outcome and will go on tomorrow once the lacquer has dried.

5upa3ere.jpg

2utyna2y.jpg