ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire/midlands Meet - Castleford Xscape - 23/01/10

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Re: THE MEET - Yorkshire/midlands etc etc - 23/01/10

I'm out unless I can get some new topmounts in time

Bus w**ker

Shouldn't have spent so much on the Turdbo DMS then you could drive it instead..
nelson-muntz.gif

Looking like Xscape it is then, just need to settle on a meeting time and plan of action.

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu

i have a standard set in the car but cant be arsed stripping the car to change them for a week or two, then doing it all over again when i get my ast's, i wanted to fit the polly bushes at the same time :D

182 Trophy

Time we meeting then? anyone fancy meeting me at blyth services off a1?

TT 225+

i'd like to come but having a 5 door slightly broken car is probably a tad embarrasing for you all lol. Also i don't finish work until 6 :( When i get my new car i'll deffo be coming :)

Bus w**ker

Pfft I wouldn't worry about it mate everyone gets s**t for their cars anyway, don't they Dave ;), all French at the end of the day so constantly in the process of breaking.

Come along.

Anyway seeing as no one is making any suggestions time wise how about 2pm? No real reason apart from it was the first time that popped in my head lol.

Clio 1.4s

Sounds gooood 2 me!! I don't no any one that's going I feel a bit of a tagallong! Hahaha

TT 225+

will be my first as well if i go, and i'll get ripped about my car so i wouldn,t worry! think i might be working though :(

Bus w**ker

Time we meeting then? anyone fancy meeting me at blyth services off a1?
I get on the A1 after Blyth, off the M18, or I'd have met you.

Sounds gooood 2 me!! I don't no any one that's going I feel a bit of a tagallong! Hahaha

will be my first as well if i go, and i'll get ripped about my car so i wouldn,t worry! think i might be working though :(

Everyone had to attend their first meet once, so don't worry about it. Plus once you get through...and finally over...the initiation you'll be fine, probably.

If you want to meet up give me a shout and we can try and sort something. Woodall would probably be the best bet.

TT 225+

i'll come if someone gives me a ride in a 1*2 ;)

DMS

A thirsty 172

You're welcome to come for a spin in mine :)

182 Trophy

symon you want to meet at woodall then?, iits not far for me to nip down there and meet up. Woodall services asin on the m1 yeah?.

DMS

A thirsty 172

Damn. I'm going to have to put my back seats in again by the time the Feb meet comes round :(
Not being able to "dogg" FTL.

Bus w**ker

symon you want to meet at woodall then?, iits not far for me to nip down there and meet up. Woodall services asin on the m1 yeah?.
Can do mate, I'll PM you my mobile number now.

If we are meeting at 1 at Xscape then say 12 at Woodall services, Northbound? I'll be the one in the filthy brown and silver Ph1. Anyone else that wants to meet up there feel free.

182 Trophy

yeah ill meet you there northbound mate at 12, fine with me.
ill text you on the day around 10 to make sure youre still going etc.

DMS

A thirsty 172

I'll probably meet y'all at Woodall then. Saves me getting lost I suppose.

TT 225+

I might tag along then, as long as you dont rip me about my car too much ;) i am saving for a new one. Where is woodall services? I take it its northbound?

DMS

A thirsty 172

Yep. M1 Northbound.

You won't get ripped about your car. We're quite a friendly bunch despite the odd bit of banter.

Bus w**ker

Where is woodall services? I take it its northbound?
Northbound between junction 30 and 31 IIRC.

Right people am I right in thinking that we are 100% meeting at Xscape at 1pm? Has anyone (Luke) posted about this in the Yorkshite area section? On their doorstep so might get some foreigners in attendance ;).

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Right people am I right in thinking that we are 100% meeting at Xscape at 1pm? Has anyone (Luke) posted about this in the Yorks**te area section? On their doorstep so might get some foreigners in attendance ;).

Anymore of that and you'll be shot at the border :rasp:

There isn't a thread about this in the yorkshire area btw, and since its in the middle of yorkshire it probably should be...

TT 225+

Right people am I right in thinking that we are 100% meeting at Xscape at 1pm? Has anyone (Luke) posted about this in the Yorks**te area section? On their doorstep so might get some foreigners in attendance ;).

wow. trek, and 50mph average spped cameras after j25 ftl :(

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Im up for it but its a hell of a way, nearly 2 hrs, but never been to a meet before! Is anyone going to be heading from Leicester area? Also is the snowboarding actually happening?

Bus w**ker

Anymore of that and you'll be shot at the border :rasp:
Pfft the wrong side of the Pennines for all that shooting lark. ;)

wow. trek, and 50mph average spped cameras after j25 ftl :(
Yeah tell me about it, anywhere I go I have to sit through those f**king things. It's fine once you get past 28 and all the way to Xscape though.

Im up for it but its a hell of a way, nearly 2 hrs, but never been to a meet before! Is anyone going to be heading from Leicester area? Also is the snowboarding actually happening?
Come along mate, I know it's a trek but it will be a laugh and it's the best way to meet people off here. You're more than welcome to meet me at Woodall.

I've already booked and paid for my lesson at 8, so I'll be on the hill till 9 and possibly going to go on 9-10...if I get a pass marking lol. Not sure about anyone else though.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Come along mate, I know it's a trek but it will be a laugh and it's the best way to meet people off here. You're more than welcome to meet me at Woodall.

I've already booked and paid for my lesson at 8, so I'll be on the hill till 9 and possibly going to go on 9-10...if I get a pass marking lol. Not sure about anyone else though.

I might do, see how the money is, but if i do come I will stick my board in the car. If you pass, pretty sure you will, I will pop on for an hour or so! Not had my board out for over a year though:( .

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

I will bet you £50 right now that you're still better than I am PMSL.

If you have only just started then I hope im a little better as I have been doing it for while. I did a season in Canada :cool:

Have only been to this Xscape once before but I was very drunk and have no memory of it!!:dead:

Mini Clubman

Where are we meeting then?

gray adz mark, do u wanna convoy as norm?

x

TT 225+

what about those of us that cant snowboard? :)