ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire/midlands Meet - Castleford Xscape - 23/01/10

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Im up for joining the convoy, if thats cool, but aint sure where you are all meeting. I will be coming up the M1 from leicester, where do you think is best for me to meet you lot?

Titanium 182
Hmm maybe, I get back from Val D'isere this day. If I'm not sick of snowboarding I might come. Maybe topgeartom would come he mentioned he wanted to learn to ski haha.

Might be too sick of snow by then though :rasp:

TrackCar & F30 330d
I'll be joining the convoy on JCT 39 :)

When you gona be leaving JCT 28? So i can work it out how long you might be until you get to JCT 39

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Val D'isere If I'm not sick of snowboarding I might come.

Might be too sick of snow by then though :rasp:

Not possible, you can never get sick of snowboarding or snow! Well maybe snow!

Is there anyone else coming from near Leicester, we can start the convey from there if anyone is up for it?

Bus w**ker
What time you setting off Simon, my love? x
Dunno now mate. I was meant to be meeting people at Woodall at 12, but if you scrotes aren't setting off until 12:30 (or 2:30 if you're waiting for Dave) then I might delay and try and hook up with you bunch of bitches. Although that said I need to take it easy as I dunno how much longer my clutch is going to last lol.

S4 Avant
Dunno now mate. I was meant to be meeting people at Woodall at 12, but if you scrotes aren't setting off until 12:30 (or 2:30 if you're waiting for Dave) then I might delay and try and hook up with you bunch of b**ches. Although that said I need to take it easy as I dunno how much longer my clutch is going to last lol.

Ouch.

You still whining about your car? Everytime you go out in it there's something wrong, but you're forever giving it death!

Bus w**ker
I'm allowed to whine, it costs me money. And it's not everytime, for at least five days a year my car runs perfectly. Pffft it likes to be driven progressively.

340i
you bunch of wining bitches x

I am easy on the time we set off, what ever suits the majority... acutally f**k the majority, I will set of when I want! ;)

Bus w**ker
you bunch of wining b**ches x

I am easy on the time we set off, what ever suits the majority... acutally f**k the majority, I will set of when I want! ;)
Takes about an hour there from mine usually...driving, normally.

I'm forever using that excuse with Cally, never get away with it though :dapprove:
Just remind her that she costs you money and she, no doubt, whines too. ;)

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
dont think i'll be goin to this one chaps, still waiting for my strut tops and with the car being french i have noticed a knocking on the drivers side today and not sure if i'll get time to change the wishbones in time (i hope tis them that are clunking

340i
dont think i'll be goin to this one chaps, still waiting for my strut tops and with the car being french i have noticed a knocking on the drivers side today and not sure if i'll get time to change the wishbones in time (i hope tis them that are clunking

Spare seat in my car, want me to pick you up mate?!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I have heaters! Looking forward to the meet more now :approve:

Nissan 350z
Travel up the A38 towards the M1 roundabout. The exit after the Chesterfield one is a dodgy slip road thats some kind of hairpin wannabe so rememebr to slow down! http://maps.google.co.uk/

Gray the problem with yours is parking, your roads always so busy!