ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire/midlands Meet - Castleford Xscape - 23/01/10

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Re: THE MEET - Yorkshire/midlands etc etc - 23/01/10

were boarding?!

yep convoy sounds like a plan to me

TrackCar & F30 330d

I may come to this little meet, Xscape is about 25miles away so its not too far :)

Bus w**ker

what about those of us that cant snowboard? :)
Loads to do at Xscape mate, but yeah you can do tubing or sledging if it's on. But the meets not to actually go 'boarding. I'm already booked on to a lesson at 8pm, so just offered it out to anyone else that wants to go. Although TBH I can't see everyone hanging around from 1pm till 8pm.
Where are we meeting then?

gray adz mark, do u wanna convoy as norm?

x
Xscape Tom, you might of seen the thread about it... :rasp:

You lot convoy whilst doing impressions of n0rm now? Feel free to meet me at Woodall at 12. Unless of course this is true about me :dapprove:.

circle-of-trust.gif
were boarding?!
I'm starting to get the idea that a boarding/gay skiing meet needs to be arranged.

340i

Does this mean I can finally wear my bright pink and yellow, one piece ski suit (for a valid reasion) to a meet?! :D :D :D

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Does this mean I can finally wear my bright pink and yellow, one piece ski suit (for a valid reasion) to a meet?! :D :D :D

You don't need a valid reason, just wear it and be proud :D but don't stand to near me :dead:

TrackCar & F30 330d

So how many people are thinking of coming?

1. Chrispy.clio

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Sorry I have been a little lax about this boys and girls I will get the OP edited with FULL details by COP.

So just to verify with you lot:

XSCAPE - Boarding/bowling/whatever
Around 1pm?

Yay/Nay?

Bus w**ker

Yay.

p.s. Post in the Inbred section too ;)

p.p.s. It's my birthday on the 15th, I expect everyone to bring me presents (money)

xoxo

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Gray, drop me a text when your setting off from alfreton, il take it easy on the M1 until you find me x

Bus w**ker
8pm? Ahh all good then. Thought you said 8am
PMSL I'd have to be up about 6am to get there for an 8am lesson...and on a Saturday mate that's never going to happen.

My lessons 8pm till 9pm mate and I'll possibly be on for the hour afterwards too. Going boot shopping from about 5pm though. KA-Ching!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I will probs hang around with you then Sy. Fancy having an hour on the slopes... Do they allow you on or do you need to wait while they approve you?

White Evo V
What is everone doing after? I will come but I cant afford to eat! LOL! So if your all going for a drive after im up for that! :D

TT 225+
Sorrry guys, going to give it a miss this time, lack of money plus my belts need doing so i dont really want to drive too much, i will be there for the dogging meet though ;)

Clio 1.4s

If there meeting around 1PM.... then I would leave Alfreton at 12:30 ?

Yeh man that sounds gd where we gona meet? Just want 2 no everythin lol :D
n u best not leave me haha!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
What is everone doing after? I will come but I cant afford to eat! LOL! So if your all going for a drive after im up for that! :D

ooh do it, i want to see a s/c 172 :)

i'm easy, so what time we meeting then? everyones welcome to convoy down with us :)

White Evo V
ooh do it, i want to see a s/c 172 :)

i'm easy, so what time we meeting then? everyones welcome to convoy down with us :)

Depends what the plans are. If everyone is going snowboarding then some food then home I will leave it as there aint much point, but if your going for a drive and some photos somewhere Il meet up with you all after you have eaten! :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i havnt got a clue what time or where or what to be honest! i'm just turning up and seeing what happens haha

S4 Avant
I'd rather not eat, bad experiences.

Will be good to see the car again Ben, I may ask for a ride this time :eek:

Bus w**ker
I will probs hang around with you then Sy. Fancy having an hour on the slopes... Do they allow you on or do you need to wait while they approve you?
I've no idea mate. I'd assume I have my lesson 8-9pm and then as long as I pass I can just wander over to the desk and pay for an hour and go straight on. I'll be on the main slope for my lesson anyway, just won't be able to chat/hang around with you whilst I'm on it.

I'd rather not eat, bad experiences.
:dapprove:

I'll be eating...because well I'll be hungry lol. Probably Nandos.

Bus w**ker
Whats will be the plans then? Where abouts you all meeting? Xscaoe is a biiiig place!
Meet from 1pm, probably best to use one of the overflow carparks so we don't piss them off and then move round to the main when people are going inside.

Oooh pretty maps :cool: lol

xscapemeet.gif

xscapemeet1.gif

Bus w**ker
I never venture round there, always park in the main, but you literally can't get any further away from the main entrance there. If the overflow carpark for the overflow carpark is full...well then I've no f**king clue lol.

Maccys up the road opposite the races?

340i
In your first image. See the car park behind the rail station? That's usually empty, BUT, that's where all the kiddies go on a Sunday night in their neoned up shopping trolleys.

Standard CS meet in the Midlands? :S

:rasp: