ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Youngest 172/Cup Owner

CTR EK9 turbo

I was 20 when i bought my 172 - still not in a coffin having owned it and driven it very hard for a year and 7 days (touch wood). Im 22 on thursday! arg!

I got may first one when i was 16.. somebody left the keys in the car and went shopping.. :devilish:

After crashing it, i got another when i was 18.. somebody left the window open.. i drove this one for 3 monthes..

Now im 27 and im a lawyer.. and the one i have now, was bought with the money from some colombian drug dealer that payed me for geting him out of prison..:D

Matt205

ClioSport Club Member

Jeez I feel old, I was 18 not that long ago (13 years ago!) suddenly Im 31! I did have a 205 GTi when I was 18 though, still have it in fact along with a few other toys.

As a matter of interest I pay just on $1000 Australian for my full comp insurance, thats about £350 in your language

Im 25.

My insurance is £800 with Renault Insurance well when i take it out as my Cup is on a boat at the moment steaming to the shores on the UK.

Ford Fiesta

is it reasonable to expect a sub £1500 quote for me when I turn 20 on a new 172 (for motorpoint probably) with what will be 3 years no claims and 3 points sp30?

if yes whos with, Tesco? any cheaper out there?

Quote: Originally posted by deek on 22 October 2002

HEY!! I hope Im not the oldest!! F-F-F-F-F-F-43
shall we start one about the "oldest 172/Cup/Willy/Valver owner" (we shouldnt be discriminating with just asking 172/Cup owners now should we???)

on 2nd thoughts, maybe its not so wise to ask who the oldest is !!!!!!

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

30 here! im with barclays ins...740 fully comp{ with dd and 5yrs no claims on my ticket}...elephant ins where the cheapest i found on the net but they want ur dollar in one hit and at the time i didnt!