ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Best on Flickr?

Fiesta ST-3
Most Views

God knows why

425 views.
4940749455_1907bcc904_z.jpg

cliosport8 by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

Most Favorite

3 Favorites.
5734955790_ace9e41075_z.jpg

Renault Sport Clio Sunset by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

Most commented

18 comments
5431579661_3ffac9e274_z.jpg

Red Kites at Brecon by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

Cupra
5196 Views - The majority of which were in 48 hours! It was a big fire that made the national news over here and I had photos online before anybody else had anything other that camera phone stuff. I still couldn't sell them as every media company that contacted me just told me that they would just use the free shots from other people, and the interest in the photos died within a week. Photojournalism is not for me!

5714060146_67aa40ec48_z.png

Brand #Sassenheim #voorhout May 2011 by .monk3y, on Flickr

From my regular photos, this is the most interesting with most favourites.
469 Views/ 7 Favourites.

4436654246_f3d59fcb3d_z.jpg

Exploding Banana by .monk3y, on Flickr

revels has had quite a few shots in Explore IIRC, and UKSkew has too, if a photo makes it on there, then the view count and favourites can take quite a jump.

Megane RS 275 Trophy
1,603 views (Most viewed)

4128139626_be44e96f88_b.jpg

Don't know how you get this but (Most interesting)

5320054698_1071a1d28c_b.jpg

47 favorites (Most Fav)

5336904098_5531f2174c_b.jpg

The clio isn't a good photo, it has a huge ariel sticking out of it ;)

But the, last two are simply stunning:cool:

57 Clio Campus Sport
Great owl shot and the stuff on your photostream. I need to get a bigger lens so I can catch birds! Weirdly I know another Barry H with a 1D Mk II.

I like the presentation too.

Last edited:
  Mk2 ph1 clio
Thanks Guys for the comments guys!

Merk I do have a higher res version of the photo that I've sent to various places.

My 300mm F4 L has become a permanent fixture on my camera, the other telephoto/zoom lenses i've owned cant compete with a prime!

Titanium 182
5884513332_c6246b01d3_z.jpg

It's a plaque I made for my mate and his missus moving into their new home which is a converted Church.

Edit. Yeah It's a cut open envelope pritt sticked onto part of a Budweiser box.. So ?

Anyone who's interested in the tech specs it was taken using a laptops built in webcam. Not sure what resolution it is.

revels has had quite a few shots in Explore IIRC, and UKSkew has too, if a photo makes it on there, then the view count and favourites can take quite a jump.

Yeah, explore gives you a lot lot lot of extra hits. But then explore is just a popularity contest (that I wanted to get involved in :eek:) in that some people will take a shot and they'll get thouands of comments/faves when it's not even that good. Then you get people who are brilliant but don't have thousands of contacts and don't spam groups, so get neglected.

http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/2010/01/13/ - Still 6th! Wooop. Lol. Never did get a front page :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I still haven't quite worked out how flickr works...my best is about 4 views, lol!