ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your car in the Snow...

133T
241220091303.jpg

None :(
I might be able to join in on this! We haven't had any snow......ok i lie, we had about 1 hour of a little sprinkle last week, that was it! BUT according to the met, we will get 7 inch's or something tonight :D

I'll believe it when i see it TBH!

Honda & VW
Only had a mild amount compared to others, didn't need to take the car out so excuse the crap pic as it was taken early morning from my bedroom...

DSC00950.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^Nice motor mate.
5.30 this mornin:
DSCF0360.jpg

DSCF0362.jpg

about 1/2hr ago:
DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0364.jpg

And the gauge for how deep it is, I'm saying somewhere near a foot deep?
DSCF0365.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
fooking scary to drive on, I've never actually lost control of a car before until today :( I have had crashes but it was through not paying full attention etc but today I span through 180 and nearly enough drove into a bush. A little bit further down the road I pulled in a little bit to let a passing car go by on the other side and tramlined towards a wall! Fortunately me and clio appear to have come out ok but christ I was scared after that.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
awesome for not getting stuck or going up hills but the haldex isnt great, as its not set %'s FWD or RWD its constantly shifting the power about so it gets a bit sketchy n twitchy when driving along

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
fooking scary to drive on, I've never actually lost control of a car before until today :( I have had crashes but it was through not paying full attention etc but today I span through 180 and nearly enough drove into a bush. A little bit further down the road I pulled in a little bit to let a passing car go by on the other side and tramlined towards a wall! Fortunately me and clio appear to have come out ok but christ I was scared after that.
I assumed that'd have been in your other motor!

172 Flamer
Wish we had some proper snow here in Wales rather than what I would say looks like a bit of dust on the road.

still f**k all snow down here in Bournemouth... although we're expecting a massive 20cm overnight apparently. It'll never happen, but it keeps the Met Office busy.