ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Favourite Finished Detail Shot! **Competition**

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hi chaps, got a few samples lying around so thought I would start this thread for a bit of fun.

Simple idea, post some of your favourite "finished" detailing shots, no more than 3 per person really. No 50/50s etc just the car completely finished ready for collection. I know how hard it is to pick just one, it's just for fun and i'll send some samples out to the winner.

After 1 week i'll have a look through the thread or maybe get James to do it if he has time and pick 10 of the best then we'll have a poll open in another thread to vote for the winner. :)

Lets see your favourites guys! I shall start, been my laptop screensaver for a while now, picture is nearly 3 years old, still looks immense.

GT3-7.JPG

I'll pick another 2 better ones. :)

Clarification having read the thread: It doesn't have to be a detailed Clio, or even a car you've detailed yourself. It just needs to be a pic of a detailed car you've seen and thought "jeez, that looks well shiny and tingz". Post 'em up ladies and gents.....

Last edited by a moderator:
  MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
does this count?

391679_528462510502330_466281436_n.jpg
don't have a whole car photo, just lots of reflectives from a friends 1.2 I valeted

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You guys didn't get it. Not your own pictures just your favourite pictures!

The number plate even has Ultimate Shine on it! I despair at you guys! :eek:

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
You guys didn't get it. Not your own pictures just your favourite pictures!

The number plate even has Ultimate Shine on it! I despair at you guys! :eek:

wheres the challenge in that?

however, if you'd like a favourite, not a self taken.....
195073_470562322978386_225533425_o.jpg

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Has it been detailed by someone? Or is just a nice picture. I actually despair. Why would I want to look at pictures we have taken? It'll just be a bunch of Clios!

that was done by the lads at Kleers, using their own products.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I think Daniel is being a little pedantic. Tis awesome and a great LSP combo.

Arctic Blue 182 FF
This is when i first bought my arctic,spent a couple of days on her clayed, polished,waxed etc
DSCF0764.jpgDSCF1042.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
So you can win a prize frpm someone elses detailing/photography skillz? Nah, I'll put in a couple my own:

5797293654_5357f699cf_z.jpg

7951652598_d76361fc12_z.jpg

8237357131_e60e22b179_z.jpg

I don't do other people's cars :eek:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Any of Jim WD's photos TBH.

[been to look]

Love this ..

DSC_0092.jpg

I think he must have cleaned it at his Mum's house before getting a unit :eek:

/retroJim.

Anyway, what about a mid-detail shot ?

Clio tucked away for the night, Dad pops over for breakfast after a blat.. :eek:

5544577914_031970672e_b.jpg

Matching Blues by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Abarth 500
I'll put this forward, one of mine :)

IMG_5455PS.jpg

and this one;

IMG_1916.jpg

and finally..

IMG_4356.jpg

All detailed by me!! It wouldn't be right to post images of other detailers work :D