ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

your thoughts on these coilovers

TTRS & V50
There will be literally nothing it it. Cheap coilovers aren't great, simples. Depends what you want them for. I've had my V-maxx's for about 1.5 years and I have no qualms, although if i was to buy again i'd save my money for something better. Never heard of Jamex on clios, so personally i'd go V-Maxx or KTR. Probably all the same anyway, just re-branded.

ibiza cupra
ive gone for the v max ones just purely because i dont think ive every heard of anyone on here with jamex ones but plenty of v max ones plus they are the top of my budget so will be the best i can afford.
i want it lower and better handling but that wont be hard as my rear shocks are fooked lol.
dont want it too stiff though as it still needs to be usable on the roads everyday aswell as the odd occasional bit of abuse lol.