ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

youtube...some people have no brains at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 CUP
You can contact PoliceWitness.com by completing our short contact form on this page.
Making our Roads Safer through Intelligence and Technology.

Thank you. Your enquiry was submitted successfully. A member of our customer service team will respond shortly.

180.5 bhp 172
You can contact PoliceWitness.com by completing our short contact form on this page.

Thank you. Your enquiry was submitted successfully. A member of our customer service team will respond shortly.

:clap:

clio 172

good lad :hail:

This is where you find out he's a member on here, proper nutcase and currently using your profile photos to track down your whereabouts.

172 CUP
Just the fact he has put kids in danger would do it for me. He could be 8ft and built like a shed, he'd never drive again.....simples (squeak)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
This is where you find out he's a member on here, proper nutcase and currently using your profile photos to track down your whereabouts.

Good luck trying to find anyone in Plymouth.

EDIT: They don't actually have to have the driver, they can just slap multiple Section 59's on the vehicle iirc.

172 CUP
Couldn't care less, i just know i will sleep better knowing that he may get the car ceased or worse find out the driver and get him off the road. I can't stand people that are as careless as him when driving

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I would be annoyed if my Clio was that or that rubbishly noisey, let alone both at once. What a shed.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
How to pull your dentist HA HA HA HA

Boom-1.gif

BG 182 FF
I can't comprehend how people can be so reckless. If any car pulled out from the side then or a child ran out he would be absolutely fucked. I'm not saying I don't break the speed limit but when I do I make sure it's on the open road where I can stop in a distance to see clear. I wouldn't have been doing 30 down some of the roads he drove down. The drafting the Astras isn't so bad if you know the other person, are aware you might do it and ok with it (watch Japanese street racing vids), but if he didn't then it's A grade cuntery as it can obviously make people extremely uncomfortable. I hope the reporting to the police ends in the removal of his driving licence and/or time inside.

O

Oakley12

Tbf, the majority of us have most probably driven over 30mph in a 30 zone but maybe not in the middle of the day and overtaking on bends like this d1ck.

I hope he does time for this... And possibly drops the soap several times!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
He does look like the sort of person that you would never get tired of dancing on his face.

clio 172
Tbf, the majority of us have most probably driven over 30mph in a 30 zone but maybe not in the middle of the day and overtaking on bends like this d1ck.

I hope he does time for this... And possibly drops the soap several times!
am sure your right...but there is a time and a place :race:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
If you look along his facebook timeline you will also see he has actually posted the videos on there also.

Is the "How to make your steering column out of polystyrene sounding materials" thread in suspension and brakes or Engine and gearbox ? :race:

O

Oakley12

am sure your right...but there is a time and a place :race:

Oh yes certainly! I mean I would never drive like this in the middle of the night! Maybe if its was between 1-5 in the morning and the conditions were good then maybe. But if I was driving like a tool like this then I defiantly wouldn't upload them to YouTube!

Status
Not open for further replies.