ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

youtube...some people have no brains at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Sport 172 flame Red
From one video you found out where he lives, private life, his friends, etc...

Sh1t.

Exactly this..

To be honest finding all this information about him snooping through his private life is a bit too much in my eyes.

Yeah fair enough he's driving like a nob and write a comment about the video, but to find his Facebook etc... I mean haven't you lot got better things to do than spend your spare time digging round someone's private life etc.

Ive seen this happen before on forums where from just one small thing they found everything about this person and basically started posting members family photos and slating the people in the photo etc and it's got really out of hand.

I do think a few driving lessons would do the lad some good mind.

2001 Clio 172
for those who are wondering, i am the owner of the clio in question. and you are quite write i was not driving. friend of a friend was testing the car. he did not know i was recording the whole thing. i agree it was quite mad driving and he also said i did not think i was going to drive like that until he started driving it and got very carried away.

but i think some of you guys went a bit to far with going in to my private life. anyway sorry if i offended any of you guys.

btw the 420bhp bmw in question was defo not that silver thing. :rasp:

I don't think the video of someone doing 140 should really be questioned. We had a thread up recently where many members admitted pushing the Clio to its limits. The driving in the original post was where the issue was and we know that wasnt the owner.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yeah and no doubt the Feds will be keeping an eye out to make sure he and his mate drive to a reasonable standard down Perth Road N22 in the future.

Nissan 350z
Videos have been removed now, i assume following that post from Cem172 where he has discovered the fact they have been linked here.

O

Oakley12

The lads came on here and apologised... Which he didn't have to! If I was in his shoes and you lot was slagging me for my driving I 100% wouldn't come on here and apologise to any of you.

And as for re-uploading the video, what's the point? He obviously didn't want them on YouTube after this criticism on here, so why upload them again? Pretty sure this is a form of bullying?

Just leave him alone mun!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The lads came on here and apologised... Which he didn't have to! If I was in his shoes and you lot was slagging me for my driving I 100% wouldn't come on here and apologise to any of you.

And as for re-uploading the video, what's the point? He obviously didn't want them on YouTube after this criticism on here, so why upload them again? Pretty sure this is a form of bullying?

Just leave him alone mun!

Yeah I must admit I agree, we all think he is a tool, he knows we all think he is a tool, thats as far as it needs to go.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
+1 if he came on here saying we all chatting baree s**t and that we all do it from time to time then yeah but he clearly knows he's been a c**t I'm sure the law will catch up to him soon enough if it carries on.

Uploading them again is just immature tbh and it's silly to meddle in it when its not really your problem as it could soon become your problem if you piss the wrong people off.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
+1 if he came on here saying we all chatting baree s**t and that we all do it from time to time then yeah but he clearly knows he's been a c**t I'm sure the law will catch up to him soon enough if it carries on.

Uploading them again is just immature tbh and it's silly to meddle in it when its not really your problem as it could soon become your problem if you piss the wrong people off.

Yeah. Lets just hope that he doesn't wipe out an innocent family who are out for a leisurely drive in the meantime.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. Lets just hope that he doesn't wipe out an innocent family who are out for a leisurely drive in the meantime.

Well hopefully the grilling on here will make him think twice but yes if he does carry on then I really hope he doesn't hurt someone else.

Problem is its such a huge problem people driving like utter clown shoes. One of my old mates was similar to the lad above and after being caught numerous times he was always getting away with it with a few points or section 59 or even a slapped wrist, 3 years on after risking so many lives he finally lost his licence after crashing while drunk driving but I know for fact he will be itching to get back into a car and rag it about again. Its people like that which really shouldn't be aloud to have a licence until they can learn to respect other peoples lives.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
To be honest mate I think you are a bit naive to think that people on a car forum highlighting his unique style of driving is going to make him see the errors of his ways.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Well hopefully the grilling on here will make him think twice but yes if he does carry on then I really hope he doesn't hurt someone else.

Key words there mate..

End of the day as a forum etc we have done all that can be done, the rest is down to the police. It's just a shame so many people get caught driving recklessly and get away with it. And I have known people to get away with worse right under the polices nose. No point going into it on here though.

350Z
Car forums are above the law, if you get a telling off on CS you're legally required to spent a week inside your oven.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Are you seriously having a strop on with me? Don't see quite what I have done to piss you off?

lol you try and mug me off by saying 'get on with it then' and then turn round and ask me if I'm having a strop with you? I'm not 5 mate.

Lets just leave it and agree to disagree shall we?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
To be honest mate I think you are a bit naive to think that people on a car forum highlighting his unique style of driving is going to make him see the errors of his ways.

Agreed, but I also think that cyber bullying isnt going to achieve anything positive either, and isnt what this forum should be about.

Well unless its picking on fat gingers called daniel obviously.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Hate to think what would've happened if his mate had hit someone, as he's probably completely uninsured.

i just want to upload the old one tbh, because it's funny. The new one is just shocking.

172 CUP
for those who are wondering, i am the owner of the clio in question. and you are quite write i was not driving. friend of a friend was testing the car. he did not know i was recording the whole thing. i agree it was quite mad driving and he also said i did not think i was going to drive like that until he started driving it and got very carried away.

but i think some of you guys went a bit to far with going in to my private life. anyway sorry if i offended any of you guys.
btw the 420bhp bmw in question was defo not that silver thing. :rasp:

Got to give the lad his dew (sp) He has apologised for the way his mate drove. Pretty decent to come on here and do that if you ask me. But seriously Cem172 i wouldn't let your mate out in your car again, cos he'll either write it off or kill an innocent maybe even both.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
lol you try and mug me off by saying 'get on with it then' and then turn round and ask me if I'm having a strop with you? I'm not 5 mate.

Lets just leave it and agree to disagree shall we?

Was a joke mate and you asked for it tbh. I have respect for you and I'm not just mocking but like I say you did ask for it a little lol.

There's nothing to disagree on tbh as I'm open to all opinions. Something I said clearly stirred something up though and it would have been nice to know why you thought I was wrong rather than being called naive and having small points in my posts picked out.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Ok I'll try and explain. You said 'Well hopefully the grilling on here will make him think twice but yes if he does carry on then I really hope he doesn't hurt someone else'

I then said 'To be honest mate I think you are a bit naive to think that people on a car forum highlighting his unique style of driving is going to make him see the errors of his ways'

I reiterate, If you think, hopefully or otherwise that by getting a grilling on a car forum will make him drive any differently you are a bit naive.

I hope that this has cleared things up for you buddy :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ok I'll try and explain. You said 'Well hopefully the grilling on here will make him think twice but yes if he does carry on then I really hope he doesn't hurt someone else'

I then said 'To be honest mate I think you are a bit naive to think that people on a car forum highlighting his unique style of driving is going to make him see the errors of his ways'

I reiterate, If you think, hopefully or otherwise that by getting a grilling on a car forum will make him drive any differently you are a bit naive.

I hope that this has cleared things up for you buddy :)

Haha okay I'll shut up now.

I suppose it is a bit unrealistic to think theres any chance this thread may have an effect but I do think there could be the possibility even just for today maybe he will go out and find a quieter place which if you think about it could potentially save someones life. Stupid and as you say a bit naive but you never know ;)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Fair play the guy came on here and stated that he was sorry for his and his mates actions. Not a lot of people would or if they did they would gob off.
But he also must realise that to drive like a tool and to then upload it to a social media site he should expect repercussions.
It's becoming more common now for people to be caught, charged and prisoned over what they have posted on the internet.
I know of a few people to have been kicked out the Armed forces for things that they have posted, viewed or uploaded to the internet.

So if you do have videos of things that may cause people to get infuriated try to keep them off the internet.

I also suggest having a look at your privacy settings on Facebook.
We had a brief on Cyber security and the instructor picked out one member of the class and whilst teaching managed to gather lots and lots of personal details through Facebook.

O

Oakley12

I want people to try and find as much about me as possible? If any bodies up for it? :)

O

Oakley12

F*cking hilarious!!

Seems like you always want to bicker with somebody...

Status
Not open for further replies.