ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza decat fitted

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Fcuk me , i'd forgotten how loud it is lol . Refitted it today after taking it off for the MOT 2 years ago and never getting round to refitting it .

I did that and forgot too. Proceeded to test it at full chat on my own private runway, grinned like a child at Christmas. Sold it a week later.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Yeah well . The Yozza exhaust isn't exactly known for the quietest one out there , the extra decibels from the decat " might " just be a little too much for me this time round . Time will tell , especially after the next MOT is due . There might be another one in the for sale section lol .

172cup
So on a 172 with a ktec stealth system which we all know as loud will be even louder with a yozza decat ?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I think i might be turning ever so slightly gay too :S . The Yozza exhaust is loud enough on it's own. The build quality and looks are second to none though imo , with the decat it might just be that little bit too much for my delicate ears . I needed to sort out the clamp and manifold fitting kit as both had rusted pretty badly and it was starting to blow . Was it a good decision to refit the decat though ??? Hmmmm , i'm not too sure :approve:

106GTI / NovaC20LET
I've had a full yozza race system on for over 2yrs now and in a stripped car the volume is insane lol but worth it when giving it beans. Gonna be fitting my jenveys shortly and not even sure if I will be able to hear them lol. Anyone got experience with itbs and yozza straight thru? Can you hear the Boddies? Lol

I think i might be turning ever so slightly gay too :S . The Yozza exhaust is loud enough on it's own. The build quality and looks are second to none though imo , with the decat it might just be that little bit too much for my delicate ears . I needed to sort out the clamp and manifold fitting kit as both had rusted pretty badly and it was starting to blow . Was it a good decision to refit the decat though ??? Hmmmm , i'm not too sure :approve:

Ear plugs work wonders on long journeys..

Lionel Richie
buy the new YS system if the old one is too loud, its quieter (by a significant amount) and so far seems to give more power too :D