ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozza exhaust ?

Clio 182
Im interested in buying a yozza exhaust for my 182 but have a couple of questions.first weres the cheapest outlet ?
the other is i would like to fit a decat pipe but doing this will bring the engine management light on,dont really want that to happen.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yes only yozzasport sell the yozzasport system , if its a ph2 as far as i am aware the warning light will come on

Focus ST
Had mine on for about 2/3 weeks now, yes the light came on, on the way home. Hasn't gone off since, but I don't care now....LOL!!!

Im interested in buying a yozza exhaust for my 182 but have a couple of questions.first weres the cheapest outlet ?
the other is i would like to fit a decat pipe but doing this will bring the engine management light on,dont really want that to happen.

Ona 182 the light will come on after time might come on in a year maybe a second later there no off the sleft to buy fix you have to DIY it or ignore it.

A4 Avant
Why does the 182 light come on but not the 172, Is it down to the twin lambda probes on the 172?

My 172 isn't on either!

GDI'd Clio 182
It depends, if the decat pipe has an oxygen sensor than the check engine light wont come on. I replaced my original cat with a decat custom 3" decat pipe with a custom hole for the oxygen sensor. Im not facing any problems up till now. did it more than 6 months ago

172 Cup
If the 172 yozzasport exhaust is anything to go by (i've got one) the 182 will be worth it just as much- even with the light on :)

Lionel Richie
its luck of the draw if the light come on or not it seems

172cups never seem to put the light on
182cups/cup packs are the same (although i've seen a few)
172 and 182 normal - some do some don't

weird

2005 Nissan Navara
Canceling the fault will only be temperary, it will flag up again if the ecu registers it.

Suprised no one has thought about fitting a drilled boss for the second lambda sensor, so its partially sampling atmospheric air.

2005 Nissan Navara
was that cos it got dirty and blocked?

Vauxhalls are the worst for this, and a drilled boss sorts them.

Clio 182
Yeah think its just down to can you live with the light being on all the time.i would have thought someone would have brought out a sports cat by now?
but im sure a cat back system would still sound great anyway.

Trophy #473
companys do make sports cats for the 182. Ive recently cleared my engine warning light with mu OBD, hasnt come back on yet, but when it does o'll just turn it off again.

Lionel Richie
hum 300 odd quid for a sport cat (and the light still may come on)

or decat pipe plus 25quid for an OBD2 reader

let me think about that...............