ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza on a turbo 182, still going to be loud?

Clio 182
My 182 as currently got a decattrd scorpian system on it which im pretty happy with at the min.

My cars being turbo'd in march and i believe this brings the exhaust note down. Ive been offered a yozza system and i no they are loud, does anyone on here have one fitted on a turbo'd clio. Is it still very loud?

I dont want a system thats going to be stupidly loud and drowed out the turbo chatter but still want a bit of noise.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Yozza exhausts are loud anyway , probably one of the loudest , especially if you decat it . I can't imagine it getting much quieter if at all if you turbo your car . Why not just wait and see how your Scorpion exhaust is after you turbo your car .

HBT 172 Cup
It'll quiten down considerably, i had a Ktec supersports system on my turbo, and it wasnt that loud. Even switching the centre section from silenced to non silenced made little to no difference surprisngly.

Clio 182
Ok im debating removing the center section silencer on the scorpian. Instead of getting a full system can you buy this or is it a custom job.

Is yozza raspy?

Ok im debating removing the center section silencer on the scorpian. Instead of getting a full system can you buy this or is it a custom job.

Is yozza raspy?
On normal cars the Yozza (decatted) is the raspiest exhaust you can get.