ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza'd 182 to date!

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Gave the car quick clean this morning and took it for a few shots, not the best of pictures but still...

04 Reg - 19'000 miles in the clock

Comments & Suggestions welcome!

Mods so far: :cool:

Cup Spoiler
Yozza sport exhausts
Pillar & Handbrake Trim
Cup Racer Toe eye
Megane Splitter
Fitted front reg plate
New RS rear badge
Silver visions front & back
Alloy Footrest
45mm drop on springs

Mods to come: :dapprove:

Rs Tuner
Decat pipe
Carbon Fiber Badge & bullets
Show cage (possibly)

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

IMG_0129-1.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Who the f sold it to you for that price! Bargain for you IMO! Wouldn't wanna drive it on such low mileage. Keep it looking awesome!

Some woman! mid 40's id say, very nice lady and seemed to be very well off to! think she just wanted rid! Came with a spare wheel boot net and biult in blue tooth for that price aswell!!

clio 182 sport
james youre car looks identical to mine apart from the lowering. are they apex how do you find the ride cheers.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Love this, its got perfect stance. Makes me think normal 182 alloys are better than the anthracite ones now!

Black Gold Trophy
Has this had it's cambelt yet? :quiet:

Looks good, get some mats in it though or that carpet will be ruined in no time

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Has this had it's cambelt yet? :quiet:

Looks good, get some mats in it though or that carpet will be ruined in no time

Lol yeah mate cambelt was done about 2 thousand miles ago!
(also do have the matts but they are indoor having a good clean!)

rb182 cup
havent heard of any meets as yet...i just keep checkin on here or look at the "northwest" section on here

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Sorry to hijack the topic but i see that people have said your yozza exhaust system sticks out too much and its been said that mine sticks in too far.

Here is a small pic of how my yozza sits after some adjustment, Wont come out any more than it is.

73f7g0.gif

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Rear bumper respray?

No lol, if you have a look at the handles bumpstrips and arch's there the same in some certain lights when the car is clean (particularly on silver) the lood a tinge different, its because renaut spray each individual piece when new

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Sorry to hijack the topic but i see that people have said your yozza exhaust system sticks out too much and its been said that mine sticks in too far.

Here is a small pic of how my yozza sits after some adjustment, Wont come out any more than it is.

73f7g0.gif

hmm that does look a tad odd, i like mine sticking out about you can see them from a side on veiw too!

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Looks good ;) yeah I would go for a decat, I done mine a few months back made a difference!

Clio Sport 182
Tidy!!
Where did you source the cup spoiler from. I have been after one for months now in silver but they are so hard to find! Wouldnt mind spraying, its just finding one at the right price.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

73f7g0.gif

dude that looks awful sorry, i couldnt run it like that :(