ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport 182 Exhaust Fitted (With Decat) Video

Mondeo TDCI 130
I see no flames! :( Noise is loud though, you were rave in that tunnel, looks like assault alley!!

could possibly be you have an old version of flash player, or your graphics drivers are out of date.

try pressing the 'HD is on' button to turn HD off, and see what happens

Renaultsport Clio 182
i tried pressing the HD thing but then the vid just stops and goes blank?

prob my sh!te computer!!!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
All these Bloody Yozzasport Exhausts Videos keep getting Posted and I've gotta wait another 1 1/2 Weeks for mine to be Delivered and Fitted :(

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
All these Bloody Yozzasport Exhausts Videos keep getting Posted and I've gotta wait another 1 1/2 Weeks for mine to be Delivered and Fitted :(
Easyest thing in the world to fit old one off and new one on in half an hour

Renaultsport Clio 182
is it overly loud for everyday driving? i need a new exhaust (mine falling appart) and i'm torn between the Yozza and the Milltek - just worried that the Yozza will deafen me or attract unwanted attention

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
is it overly loud for everyday driving? i need a new exhaust (mine falling appart) and i'm torn between the Yozza and the Milltek - just worried that the Yozza will deafen me or attract unwanted attention
No normal driving its not that loud its only when you give it some. On motorways i think its great

its VERY loud with the decat......if you dont want it loud definately dont get it!

edit.... yeah below 2k revs its quiet ish but you're not going to want to drive like a granny all the time are you? lol

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Love it ryan. I saw you the other night on the way to the tunnel and it sounded mint!!!

arctic 182 black wheels
i'l have to disagree with all ov ya's, it really remind's me ov a saxo or corsa with a huge oversized exhaust on but thats just my opinion, i bought the janspeed system and 2 me it's ideal for everyday driving as it's not boomy at all inside the car but still gives it a lovely subtle tone at 5k revs