ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YozzaSport & Decat

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Titanium 182
My friend is selling his Yozza on eBay, it's end tonight and is currently sitting at 1 bid £150

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251820111292

" For sale is my original Yozzasport stainless steel exhaust system for a Renault Clio Sport 182. The sale includes: back box, midsection and decat pipe which is a non-Yozzasport item. The back box is very presentable and cleans up well, though it has a small dent (pictured) which is not visible when fitted and does not effect performance or sound (NOTE: the back box hadn't been cleaned for this picture so it isn't looking its best). The midsection is in very good condition. The decat pipe, however, is something else. This appears to have been modified at some stage, but despite it's poor appearance it doesn't leak and does what it's supposed to do - act as a hollow pipe in place of the standard catalytic converter! I'm told that some people modify the decat with these flanges in order to replace the standard olive joints; adding strength and making the decat easier to swap in and out. If you're a bit on the OCD side like me, you might wish to swap the decat back to a genuine item, or modify it to fit the existing catalytic converter. The system was a dream to fit and sat perfectly on the new rubber mounts on the car (I'd definitely recommend replacing the mounts whilst the exhaust is off as they're cheap and prone to failure). "