ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YozzaSport Exhaust Fitted!!!

FOCUS ST 275
Just come back after fitting my 182 with a Yozzasport Exhaust and a Scorpion De-Cat.

f**k ME IT LOUD AS f**k!!

I will upload a crappy phone Vid in a bit.

Soo happy with it!!

BMW M5 & E36
Plan on going down to Yozza next friday to have one fitted, assuming they get stock in time. Pics and vids please!

FOCUS ST 275
Hangs slightly to the right ATM, so im goona cut some pipe and fudge the Mounts so it sits right.

inferno 182 both cup pack
snap mate just had same fitted to mine today wot a noise , mine sits perfect through

FOCUS ST 275
A quick Vid of the noise on this thing, its so loud.

Sitting at 70 gives that booooooomy noise.

But i love it.

[YOUTUBE]ISa1nvYEUec[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EDgqzWrMvQM[/YOUTUBE]

FOCUS ST 275
Will get some Close up pics 2moz.

Fitted it at my mates garage earlier on today, dropped the rear beam to take the old one out in 1, now that was a pain to get back in. I had to drop the car to the floor to get the dampers back on.

Only took bout 30mins to do the whole job, Fitted some Plastic pipe to the Exhaust mount to try and straighten it up. Worked ok i think.

FOCUS ST 275
2nd hand M8.

Got it off the Forum.
Been on the car since 13:30 today so not bedded in as such yet.

Lionel Richie
if the scorpion decat doesn't have the correct bend (90% of the decats don't have the bend in them) then that will cause the tailpipes to sit off to one side

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^ I noticed my blueflame decat has no bend in it and now the tail pipes look different.

FOCUS ST 275
if the scorpion decat doesn't have the correct bend (90% of the decats don't have the bend in them) then that will cause the tailpipes to sit off to one side

Come to think about it now. i did put the de-cat in with it pointing slightly to the left, which now i think would push the tailpipes to the right.

DOH!!

love mine dont think me neighbours do, me scorpion was dtraight as far as i could so erly182 will put a pic up 2 showu mine mate

FOCUS ST 275
STA70124.jpg

STA70125.jpg

My bodge at trying to get the exhaust more in the middle.
STA70126.jpg

STA70127.jpg

FOCUS ST 275
Think im gonna have to get it up on the ramps and undo the mounts to try and get it to sit right.

Another job for the weekend.

Lionel Richie
thats the decat pipe (non YS) causing that, seen it loads of times, try slackening off the spring bolts slightly

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
God I need a Yozza System in my life.... Nearly got enough saved and I think I will be teaming it with a Yozza Decat as it just seems to make sense... I never knew about the bend in the Dect either as I had a GDI Decat which was perfectly straight and my exhaust never sat right :(

FOCUS ST 275
thats the decat pipe (non YS) causing that, seen it loads of times, try slackening off the spring bolts slightly

I'll gove it a go at the weekend, and post the results up.

Hope i can get it to sit right, just looks crap ATM.

mine sits a little further in than urs mate miye be u prob as mine sits very straight and i have not touched me mounts either