ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YozzaSport or Milltek - 182

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
If you had the choice between a YozzaSport or Milktek, what personally would you choose?

monaco 172
yozzas do sounds the nuts, but they are pretty loud.

a milltek with a cat on is not much louder than standard.

Lionel Richie
^the new version is way quieter according to people who have them! One said "on the motorway its like driving a standard car"

Audi A5
Depends what you want really, if you want a loud purposeful exhaust then you want the yozza, if you want a suttle exhaust with a nice tone over std then you want a milltek.

Personally I'd have a yozza.

Milltek's have a bad rep for cracking, but they have better looking tips than the yozzas IMO.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Nice puns! ;)

I'd go for the Yozza over a Miltek. I've heard both and it isn't a tough decision to make!

Yozzas aren't even that loud when tootling about I don't think, it only when you floor it about you hear that awesome noise ;)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Depends what you want really, if you want a loud purposeful exhaust then you want the yozza, if you want a suttle exhaust with a nice tone over std then you want a milltek.

Personally I'd have a yozza.

Milltek's have a bad rep for cracking, but they have better looking tips than the yozzas IMO.

Exactly why I asked, thanks.

Ph1 T
The old yozza decatted is f'ing awesome haven't heard the new one but if its quieter get the old one

I've had both and I would go Milltek.

Not taking anything away from Yozzas as they are great just a Milltek is a little easier to live with.

The decatted Yozza nearly made my ears bleed and I soon got fed up of it. As already posted all depends what you want.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Yozzas aren't even that loud when tootling about I don't think, it only when you floor it about you hear that awesome noise ;)

My Yozza + decat is loud , fcukin loud , even when tootling about lol . But i didn't buy it for that reason . I bought because i needed a new exhaust , Fred was selling some at a reasonable price a few years back so thats why i went for one , plus i like the tailpipes . So to the OP . If you don't want a loud exhaust , don't go for an " Original " Yozza with a decat ;) If the truth be known , i wish it was a little but quieter , but i can live with the noise , just ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I meant with the cat in ;)
Mine has cat in and it's just right in my opinion.

RX7 FD
I love my Yozza, still have the CAT in and it is more than loud enough for me.

The tailpipes look awesome too. More than happy with a quality bit of kit.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I've had them all, old yozza, new yozza and miltek.

Tbh the miltek was the best fitment out of them all, literally stuck it on and didn't have to fart on adjusting it in the cut outs so it looked right.

Old yozza was a nightmare to sit right and the noise ended up embarressing.

The new yozza is the best out of the lot, loads quieter than the old yozza but a more purposeful noise than a miltek, I gained 6-7bhp from the old yozza to the new yozza on Rs tuning rolling road. I also saved 10kg weight from the miltek to the new yozza. I've got the dyno graph somewhere showing the difference between the two yozza exhausts

The first Yozza is far too loud and raspy for me. I actually hated the sound. The new Yozza does sound awesome and I'm sure it's a fantiastic bit of kit.

I went for a Milltek because I love the noise. Not loud when pottering around but it sounds meaty when giving it the beans.

I did read about some Milltek systems cracking. I spoke to a manager at Milltek and he assured me it was probably just a bad batch many years ago. This didn't bother me too much though as they come with a lifetime warranty. If it ever cracks I'll get it repaired for free or maybe even a complete new system for free if it's really bad! A little bit of potential hassle I know, but I know now that this exhaust will never EVER need to be replaced.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
7 bhp from an exhaust?? pppfffffft Sounds like a K-tec style claim to me.:S
Sounds like a rolling road printout with the only change being the exhaust from the old yozza to the new yozza at rs tuning, who have no interest or link to the making or selling of the exhaust :)

BG FF182
I've got a new Yozza / BTM one on order based on the reviews in the BTM section stating "At motorway speeds i'd say its quieter than a standard system" and hearing Rhys' at a recent E of E meet up in Bury. I didn't think it was any louder than any other exhaust that I heard, but had a much nicer tone to it. Surely it's obvious too, if you want to keep the noise down you don't remove the CAT!

Plus everyone says build quality is top notch on Yozza / BTM system.