ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport V KTR exhaust

LY Clio 182 cup
Hi guys I know a lot has been said about the above two exhaust, but im in a real state of confusion which one to buy, I dont want something that is too loud and not overly bothered about performance gains, i really like the look of the KTR slash cut exhaust and its mainly looks that im bothered about, I will be keeping the cat on as well.

HELP PLS!!

Za**** & Xr250R
Imo yozza is the best look's awesome with the rolled tail pipe's and if you are keeping the cat on it's not too loud unless you give it some, but i would say that as i've got one ;)

ABCD0018-7.jpg

:D

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yozza sport is louder, but the quality is fantastic. Don't choose until you've heard both. The quality of my ktec stealth is woeful.
SDC12475.gif

Thats jacked up as high as can possibly go (literally pushing on the base of the car), stealth my arse!!

LY Clio 182 cup
I actually really like the look of that yozza t12eed, bit put off by yozza the fact u can't use a debit card and there's a 2.5% charge on credit cards which is like £10 or a bank transfer which the bank charge you for

P

Philpott

Hi guys I know a lot has been said about the above two exhaust, but im in a real state of confusion which one to buy, I dont want something that is too loud and not overly bothered about performance gains, i really like the look of the KTR slash cut exhaust and its mainly looks that im bothered about, I will be keeping the cat on as well.

HELP PLS!!
same boat mate

Liquid yellow 182
I fitted an RS192 this week.... and i'm glad we went for what everyone says is the quietest one.

Haven't been out properly (MOT tomorrow) but it is noticably louder than standard and if you want a quiet exhaust i don't think you'd want to go any louder.

Delivery was within 2 weeks even though they had problems at the supplier and quality looks ok. One of the threads on the bar between the cans needed re-tapping but it was 5 mins work. Need a couple of cable ties to pull it central but its not far out (and we didn't really spend enough time lining it up before tightening the clamps).

Evo
I have a yozza on my 197 but if its anything like the 182 system i'd recommend it.

The build quality on their systems is top notch, worth every penny.

LY Clio 182 cup
Haha it's exactly what I'm thinking, it's just so hard, I want good sounding well built long last exhaust that isn't too load, just a bit loader than standard so u no it's there : )

From what I hear, the zozza is just too loud. And I dont want something ridiculously loud. Loud when you cane it yes, but not all the time!

PH1 172 Sport
Yozza sport is louder, but the quality is fantastic. Don't choose until you've heard both. The quality of my ktec stealth is woeful.

Thats jacked up as high as can possibly go (literally pushing on the base of the car), stealth my arse!!

You'll have to take a hacksaw to the "elephants trunk" tail pipe so its sits above the base of the PH1's bumper or it looks crap. I think the exhaust is mainly for the PH2 which I think has a deeper rear bumper.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I think you'll regret it!!. Bassyboi on here has one and lives locally to me.

I heard him pulling into a car park but never saw the car. thought it was some big jap crap going round at first till he came into view as he parked.

Sounded aweful!!! Regardless if it's the best made and best fit. DON'T buy one till you've heard it in person

Evo 8 MR
I've heard one in person and it sounds the dogs nuts imo, I know I would get one like a shot if I had a 182.

ST
I think i must post at least one of these vids once a week now..

My old 182 with the Yozzasport cat back:

th_MOV00749.jpg

th_0c4099c5.jpg

Can only comment on the 172 exhausts but I have had both, currently got a KTR recessed system on mine. Both of them sound great in my opinion. If you can try and find someone nearby that has one or the other and go and see which you prefer!

A Flamin' Red one
So, you don't want somethig that is too loud and you're not bothered about performance gains?

Save some cash and stick with the standard.