ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YozzaSport

Clio 172 Cup
Hi Guyz, is anyone else having problems with yozza Sport ? I ordered an exhaust on the 4th of this month and still havent received it. Got a feeling its not gunna turn up tbh.

Clio 172 Cup
Been in contact, says they are having a problem sending it, just a bit frustrating is all, getting on to be almost a month and it wasnt cheap :(

Renaultsport Clio 197 F1
I'm in the same boat. Spoke to andrew the other day and he's sorting out a new courier service and hopefully should be sorted out soon.

clio 200 F4Rt
we sent a few exhausts when selling BTB 182 systems.

Put it in a box, arrange Parcel Force to collect it, customer recieved it the next day.

Difficult.... it was not!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I have been informed all his exhausts are being made and the completion date for the batch was 22nd June (today).

I was told to expect delivery middle of this week!

He hasn't been on CS for a couple of days though.

Artic Blime 182
They emailed me last night still waiting for them to take payment and for the exhaust etc.

May be my fault though as phone was set to block with held numbers an i had one missed call no message though ooops ..

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i think you could be wrong there he has them delivered from jp to his store's ;)

No he doesn't :S

My exhaust is coming directly from JP Exhausts.

I asked Andrew if i could pick it up from the workshop and he said I can if i want but not really much point as they are posted direct :S - so either way postage would need to be paid. May aswell just get it posted to me.

megan R26.R number 006
No he doesn't :S

My exhaust is coming directly from JP Exhausts.

I asked Andrew if i could pick it up from the workshop and he said I can if i want but not really much point as they are posted direct :S - so either way postage would need to be paid. May aswell just get it posted to me.

ok thats not how he use to do it :S

R27
Weird, Coz i tried emailing them and they normally gets back fast..but for the last 2-3 weeks, ive got no reply..

Renaultsport Clio 197 F1
The number i've got is 07718790098. Just wondering who is waiting for their exhaust and when did they order it.

John

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Im waiting for my exhaust and it was ordered AGES ago. Probably around the beggining of this month. Got in touch with Yozzasport to be told that he doesn't know when they will be ready :S Great.

Clio 182FF
Forgive me for saying this but why such sketchey service? The product is good so why no replies etc... nothing more frustrating when you're trying to chase or sort something and can't get a grasp on things! :S

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I was going to order one next week, should I hold off? :\

No mate - Andrew isn't THAT bad hes just very busy... Yes yes its not ideal but thats just how it is...

If anything your better buying now as the exhausts were finished today :approve:

phase 1 172 sport
Spoke to Andrew today the exhausts come in late today,ive ordered mine and will get it next week very helpful on the phone as he rang me to resolve a question i had :cool:

Clio 197 R27 Albi
Im just about to order one. has he sorted him self out now and back on track? im not fussed about waiting a week or 2 but not months.

Also whats the best way to pay order over phone or online or what? :s