ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YR02TFY - Looking for previous owners.

Iceberg PH1 172
Looking to make contact with any previous owners of this vehicle to find out more about its life, I only have a partial service history but for a £1500 purchase that's to be expected.

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211022-211308.png
    Screenshot_20211022-211308.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 58

NBG182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182FF
When did you buy it? Image search of the reg found a chap selling it in July, claimed to have owned it for 4 years. Perhaps you bought it off him though.

Iceberg PH1 172
When did you buy it? Image search of the reg found a chap selling it in July, claimed to have owned it for 4 years. Perhaps you bought it off him though.
Just purchased a couple weeks ago.
Lad called Jack.
He said he hadn't had it long, had more than 1, ph2 sport for sale plus parts so I assumed he was a breaker. He mentioned last owner had it for several years, recent history documents match that relatively well.

Just looking for any info at all on it before my ownership.
Could you paste the link for the advert you saw, I hadn't managed to find it yet.

NBG182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182FF
Just purchased a couple weeks ago.
Lad called Jack.
He said he hadn't had it long, had more than 1, ph2 sport for sale plus parts so I assumed he was a breaker. He mentioned last owner had it for several years, recent history documents match that relatively well.

Just looking for any info at all on it before my ownership.
Could you paste the link for the advert you saw, I hadn't managed to find it yet.

Might be of some use then. This chap on one of the Clio sale pages.

Screenshot_20211106-224605.jpg