ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress Pictures

All i can comment on is my experience. I will quite happily show anyone that wants to come and see the poor quality of the exhaust system. Yes they are very friendly and a lot of the work they do is good, BUT the end result i got was not what i paid for. Its still good, as Has will confirm as he recently commented on it, but the workmanship isnt the greatest, the fact they did not fabricate a piece of stainless steel to go over the rear beam and left in the original piece of mild steel just isnt good enough. Still, once i get a new back box that has that piece already fabricated, and get the dacat fitted properly, it'll be ok, but the fact is, I SHOULDNT have to do that. Its already cost me £400, and dont see why I should have to spend more money to get it right, but i do, and thats because energized.

2005 Impreza WRX STI
looking pretty good tbh! not usually a fan. The rear bumper is nice, i dont like ones with holes n mesh all over the place lol glad u got a decent one! looking forward to the final pics. u any idea when it will be done?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
no idea when it will be finished they phoned me this morningtotell me the front bumper is done :)

Surely i would need a confirmed mag feature to get rims, and im not going to get a mag feature yet with my engine/interior?

If you speak to the guys at Energized, they will ring the magazines for you, and try and organise a photoshoot. They have already spoken with Davy at Redline about the Williams in there at the moment. I wouldn't listen to a word theduckeatspork says as his other posts on this forum show a complete and utter lack of any real tuning/ modifying experience. Perhaps why he still has a 1.6 8v?????

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
^^ thats a bit harsh.. fine he doesnt have much knowlegde of tuing modification, but its easy to tell when you been sold a dud workmanship, which he obviously has!

Energized fooked up.. can't anyone accept that? no ones perfect!

I spoke to the guys today, to let them know that there was this thread, and it was worth a read. They actually already knew about it and were only too happy to help crazyclio with pictures if he needed them. They can remember doing that clio exhaust and admit very openly that they weren't as happy as they would have liked to have been with the exhaust. They also made a very valid point, that the customer wanted a universal backbox fitting, with a custom centre section. If he had wanted performance he could have bought an off the shelf item for about £350-400. They were very shocked to hear that this customer was dissatisfied. I don't think they are a rip off at all!!! Everything i've had done has been better than i would have expected and feel that their prices represent excellent value for money!!!!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
They have phoned me 4 times to update me today, Which i think is top service. I told them about this thread and they were on it yestersday. I couldnt recomend them enough AWESOME service. Apparently quite alot has been done today :D

They have also been taking photos of it and said they will do a kinda portfolia for me. I'll have a word with them regarding magazine features.

1.6 focus zetec....
It seems to me as though grazza works at energized as he hadnt said anything before in the post but then as soon as someone mentions the forum to the people at energized he misteriously pops up and has only posted 4 times <-- hints to a new user!Why werent the relationship working between riceboy and the directors..'cos they wouldnt let him do things the way he wanted to do them and ending in riceboy leaving! Also another person who used to work there told me it was $h*t (not mentioning names)! Tbh i havent had any work done by energized so i cant comment on their products or anything like that and judging by the pics of crazy clio's car they do a good job bodywork wise and i would like to see the final product!

Looking from duckeatspork's point of view i had a s**t job done on my exhaust last year by LTC in brierley hill so i understand why he's peed off about it and like he said its not just him that said it looks naf and they didnt do the job properly...and when energized 1st opened i mentioned to the owner that i had just had my exhaust done at LTC and he said they sent their cars to LTC to have the exhaust's done...

Crazy-clio...Na the chap in the valver is my cousin, i own the mark2 phase2 silver clio that you seen on maccies ages ago

Kiza

i only joined the club recently and this forum seems to have a lot of people who seem to like bitching like little girlies!!!!
i work in codsall kiza!!! not that it's got anything to do with you!!!
Energized do all of their exhausts on site and always have done. I really think the admin team needs to have a look at some of the rubbish that is being posted from certain members. I was hoping this forum would be a good place to discuss my future mods and post some pics, but now i'm not so sure????

grazza said:
i only joined the club recently and this forum seems to have a lot of people who seem to like b*tching like little girlies!!!!
i work in codsall kiza!!! not that it's got anything to do with you!!!
Energized do all of their exhausts on site and always have done. I really think the admin team needs to have a look at some of the rubbish that is being posted from certain members. I was hoping this forum would be a good place to discuss my future mods and post some pics, but now i'm not so sure????

come to wrong place dude, beleive me!

1.6 focus zetec....
So they do their exhausts on site but the owner dont know about it or was he bullsh*tting to a customer??

Kiza

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
lmao everyone arguing and that. Its only a car lol. I'm happy with energized, they WILL be doing more work on my car in the future and i will recomend them too anyone who wants this sort of work done to their car.

They will be doing my install as soon as i have got my new rims and airbags.

Kiza I remember you.

1.6 focus zetec....
Sorry to hijack the thread crazy clio....You sold your rims yet 'cos i remember will asking me if i wanted to buy them and what happened to your old system cos that was good enough???

Kiza

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
kiza1986 said:
Sorry to hijack the thread crazy clio....You sold your rims yet 'cos i remember will asking me if i wanted to buy them and what happened to your old system cos that was good enough???

Kiza

rims should be for sale soon, just dont not what size to go for 18" or 19"

Konig Said I NEED a garenteed mag feature for free rims.

My old system was awesome 2 12's with 1000wrms each, Imk not getting 2 15s with 1500wrms each :)

ok, lets ignore energized a minute and deal with the PERSONAL attacks against me. i dont have an indepth knowledge regarding tuning, i have never claimed to have one. the reason i 'only' have a 1.6 8v is that i refuse to pay more than a grand for insurance (i'm 20 so insurance is high), as i have other plans for my money than just cars, if i wanted to that much, i'd be driving a trophy. as i have said many times, i can only comment on them from my experience, a bad one. i cant believe they are surprised to hear i am unhappy, i made it very clear to them at the time. as for the exhaust itself, i had a universal backbox fitted, i then went back when my centre section failed and needed replacing. so i went back them, and asked what they could do, they said they could fit a mini-silence (there words), and 2" bore stainless steel pipework between the cat, and the silencers. i asked about a decat and they said they could do that to. so i order, get the work done, pay my money, and the rest has been covered earlier on. if anyone has any problems with what i have said, or would like to discuss ut further, please PM me, i dont think its fair to keep discussing my opinion on energized in crazyclio's thread about his car.

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
Everyone needs to chill out :D Nice woprk Crazyclio, you got an original clio there bud! 18 -19" wheels thats crazy!!! hehe, ur a brave man

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
If you have personal problems please use the PM, not m ythread ;)

Thanks Amarsh, I dont think im brave, stupid maybe ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
kiza1986 said:
It seems to me as though grazza works at energized as he hadnt said anything before in the post but then as soon as someone mentions the forum to the people at energized he misteriously pops up and has only posted 4 times <-- hints to a new user!Why werent the relationship working between riceboy and the directors..'cos they wouldnt let him do things the way he wanted to do them and ending in riceboy leaving! Also another person who used to work there told me it was $h*t (not mentioning names)! Tbh i havent had any work done by energized so i cant comment on their products or anything like that and judging by the pics of crazy clio's car they do a good job bodywork wise and i would like to see the final product!

Looking from duckeatspork's point of view i had a sh*t job done on my exhaust last year by LTC in brierley hill so i understand why he's peed off about it and like he said its not just him that said it looks naf and they didnt do the job properly...and when energized 1st opened i mentioned to the owner that i had just had my exhaust done at LTC and he said they sent their cars to LTC to have the exhaust's done...

Crazy-clio...Na the chap in the valver is my cousin, i own the mark2 phase2 silver clio that you seen on maccies ages ago

Kiza

so how come he registered in 2004?

good thread this, enjoying the updates. the car is looking very interesting!

play nice people! :)

Its obviously time for us to show our faces. We have been watching this thread since crazy Clio told us about it.

Were not here to try and defend any comments that have been made towards us. were intelligent enough to know everyone has there own opinions. We thought it was time though to put a few people straight on who we are and what we do, as many people seem to have the wrong conception of what we do here.

The past few months have seen a few changes here at Energized. The business is currently under new assistant management and is taking a new direction within the customisation / modification industry.

We have 4 highly skilled and knowledgable employees that are committed and take pride in EVERY job that is to pass through our doors.

We can assure you that next years show season will feature many of our creations. And we freely invite any new customer to come down and take a look around.

Photographs don't tell a full story of any job, The work has to speak for itself. We are confident enough to allow anyone to come and see what we do and how we do it. Many people have been commenting on price. The truth is harsh but 'you get what you pay for' As previously stated we take pride in every job that passes through our doors.

'QUALITY IS PRICELESS'

If you want it doing, we can do it. and we will advise you on the best, most cost effective and most convenient way of doing it. Were not here to 'rip' any one off as some people have implied.

The quality of a job especially on a show car is judged by the attention to detail, even places that may not be seen, I.e behind door rubbers, inside arches etc etc still need to meet our high standards of workmanship. This is what the customer is paying for. Many body shops will leave behind overspray, masking lines etc which we personally think is the wrong way of doing it.

We urge anyone with doubts to please come and take a look around, browse through our extensive photographs of previous work and take a look around our workshop at our current projects.

This post is in now way trying to advertise our business, but inform you all of what we do.

That's pretty much all we need to say and hope to see some of you in the near future.

Energized Team.

Last edited:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Energized said:

We have 4 highly skilled and knowledgable employees that are committed and take pride in EVERY job that is to pass through our doors.

'QUALITY IS PRICELESS'

2 Points raised in this thread that I could not agree more with, And that all I am going to say on the matter. AS Said the pictures do not justify the final product. These pictures are taken on a mobile phone. Like Energized said, Feel free to go check out the cars quality in person, I PROMISE you you will be impressed. On Top of that, anyone who wants to see the car in the flesh once completed, feel free to email me, I will be more than happy to sort something out. When you are having this type of work, money is not the important thing, its the end result, and I can gaurentee, I will be EXTREMELY Happy with it, regardless of how much it has cost.

Anybody who is after any sort of bodywork should check these guys out, regardless of where they are located, i can ASSURE you they WILL be worth the drive! Like they said, Just wait till you see their cars at shows!

Anyway, back on topic. Ordered a few bits n bobs. Boot Release popping kit, mesh, and a Private Plate. Not going to let out what it is on an internet, but it says "So Low" Legally :).

Really anticipating getting it back

Chocolate Bar™
those wheels freebies?

tswkya.hbm.ang.jpg

incase your interested like me :p

Titanium Clio 182
I'd worry about spending so much on the car, it must be costing a lot of money. All it takes is someone in a banger to smash into you and write the car off. Then all the money you have spent on the car has gone to waste. Also it looks too low at the front, I don't understand why people lower there cars that much. But everything else looks quality. Love the wheels.

Good choice of wheel! I spotted those on TSW's website last week, but can't find a price on the finish shown. All the UK places i've phoned only have the silver and chrome finishes listed, do you know if the hyper-black is available in the UK?? If you've found some, where did you get your best price from?

hmm, maybe we can get a discount on a bulk order from US! lol
If i find any, i'll let you know, and if you could do the same?
I'm in the states next week so might see if I can find some out there and sort out a bargain as wheels always seem to be cheaper there anyway

He sure is gonna struggle with 19's until he gets the engine sorted. I remember what my girlfs 1.2 16v used to be like with 18's.... little slopes suddenly seemed like mountains as the speedo plummeted downwards

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
i think they only know what chrome wheels are across the pond.

I kno the engine will struggle, but its not like I ever go fast anyway, dontsee the point in risking my life to act cool going 50 in a 30.

Shaun, you after 19s?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I like the look off wolfrace mantis too, they would look huge. Ive found some i like called seattle, but dont kno who make them