ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£10 start, no reserve, Classic ford ownership potential!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  work for BMW
If you have any questions, email me through eBay and I will judge you based on your level of the use of the English language and decide if I want to reply or not. If you refer to me as ''m8'' or any other text speak, I will assume you are a tool and I don't wish to deal with tools. I am a simple man and want a simple life. You come, you pay, you drink my tea, you leave. See? Simple.

​hahahahahah incredible

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
If anyone is a member of any other (old fords?) car forums, please feel free to link. I need as much money back as possible for it!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
FLOL! One hell of a brilliant and honest advert superfastdan! (why did you ever change from this name?).

Should be a good way to get you some Internet coverage. Needs to get onto PH homepage and you might get more money.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dan thanks for cheering up my evening. I even read it with a Bristol accent if that's at all possible. Good luck with the sale and hope you get something near what you want for it. Was this a spur of the moment purchase after a few drinks? Just adds to your legend status.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
It was mate yeah. You know what it's like, have a bright idea whilst half cut, think ''NOTHING AT ALL CAN GO WRONG!!'' et Voila; I'm lumbered with a turd.

I've spent the last few weeks (months?) watching them on ebay and they fetch strong money, even for shitters. There was one that was utterly fcuked, made this look like a 58 plate Merc AMG, and that fetched £300+. Mental really.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like the Q&A section. lol

Q: hi superfastdan how does a dogs dick drive like so that i know before i bid ?
A: Please visit your local dog rehoming centre and ask to borrow a dog.

Q: What brand of tea do you serve?
A: Whatever is the cheapest. I'm skint as I spent all my money on this.