ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£10900 mk2 v6 catD on Ebay? Tempting??

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF 182 w/cup packs
my mate has a cat d s2000, and its perfect, he's had two other (non cat reg'd) s2000's before and he can't find a difference in them.
I reckon if you buy one at that much of reduced cost £5k or so, buy the time you come to sell it, the difference between a catd and a normal car won't be as much, therefore being slightly better if you had bought a normal one.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ask the seller for pics of the crash damage,if it does'nt look too bad then go for it.

ian

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
absolute bargain with a cat D you would still expect to pay 13k+

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  mini cooper (RIP 172)
i think if things are to good to be true then they usually are;)

but looks like someone might get a bargain:eek:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Elise/VX220/R26
that grill is the alarm bell trigger for me. If its been repaired to such high standards why has it got some chicken wire in the front bumper?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
can see a minor difference form one side to the other. slightly bigger gap on the right side near the headlight

Trader Rating - 100%
42   0   0
  320d
No pre repair pics is always a kiss of death

Theres no obvious wear and tear on the drivers seat which you wouldn't expect considering the low miles but i'd say the side airbag has gone off and been stitched up poorly giving the rippled effect

Until you see the car in the metal you really can't make a judgement

Seems fair enough money if the repair is a high standard

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Gold with cup packs
Good price for a Mk2 V6 even if it is Cat D. I would have all relative checks before thinking of handing over cash though

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  S-Max
Low mileage for year....Someone couldn't drive it if it took up to 6k to crash the b*****d.

Dont think the rippled driver seat means much tbh. Grille look a bit odd though.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  transit van, ph2 172
we had this car in my work for some time, the owner bought the car from away and his mate wrote it off bringing it home for him, he did buy most bits of us (renault) but i know the grill was gona cost a fortune also rear inner wheel arch liners and seat cover, so im guessing the seat had a stich job to close the air bag hole up, grill is halfords job and no idea what was done with arch liners, car is tidy tho goes well, he traded it in at our local ford dealer some time ago mm ford aberystwyth is where its at now,