ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£205 pounds to tax my 172

greedy fookers i just got tax today for my 172 and it cost me 205 notes . right into browns pocket .. fooker petrol up in price and now my fuking tax . this country is getting worse . i have been staying in amsterdam for the past 6 years . been home for just over a year . this place is nuts . we r taxed to the hilt and no one talks out about it . what is it with the ppl of britain we just take what ever the gov make up and we just accept it . its nuts . soon we will all be working for nothing its a scam the whole goverment is a total bunch of crooks . i used to be proud to be british but i do have second thoughts about that . i could go on all f**king day about it . the taxes go up to support the imigrants i thing it must be ... god our country is in a right state and its thanks to the goverment . all i can say is we need a revolution in this country . the last time we was close to anything like that was in the maggie thatcher years . .... does anyone else have the same view on things .

just my tuppence worth

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
greedy fookers i just got tax today for my 172 and it cost me 205 notes . right into browns pocket .. fooker petrol up in price and now my fuking tax . this country is getting worse . i have been staying in amsterdam for the past 6 years . been home for just over a year . this place is nuts . we r taxed to the hilt and no one talks out about it . what is it with the ppl of britain we just take what ever the gov make up and we just accept it . its nuts . soon we will all be working for nothing its a scam the whole goverment is a total bunch of crooks . i used to be proud to be british but i do have second thoughts about that . i could go on all f**king day about it . the taxes go up to support the imigrants i thing it must be ... god our country is in a right state and its thanks to the goverment . all i can say is we need a revolution in this country . the last time we was close to anything like that was in the maggie thatcher years . .... does anyone else have the same view on things .

just my tuppence worth

yep +1 for me mate! thats why i had to get rid of the beloved saab aero! absolute w4nkers! i have some storng views that probs wont be welcome on here so i keep my mouth shut

E30 318iS x2
Every one hates the shite state this country is in but nothing changes.

No wonder there's no money about it goes into taxes! If taxes were less there'd be more money so less poverty for poor familys and less 14 year olds with babys living on benifits and less imigrants!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
scrap the nhs!!! it drains us! all immigrants use it pay nothing in and it gets abused! people would live healthier as they have no choice. medical insurance like usa is an idea.

crack down on benefit fraud aswell....

cock mobile.
Every one hates the s**te state this country is in but nothing changes.

No wonder there's no money about it goes into taxes! If taxes were less there'd be more money so less poverty for poor familys and less 14 year olds with babys living on benifits and less imigrants!

Oh yes that's how the economy really works isn't it :rolleyes:

i payed 205 mate first thing this morning and i said to the woman in the post office what a utter rip of . she said nothing just a look that would kill . this it what i think in the next 10 years only the ppl with lots of cash will be on the road with cars . and i mean lots of cash i cant see me on the road in the next 5 years if this is the way things r going . the roads will look like they did in the 60s and 70s . not much ppl with cars . either that u will only be able to go out on your car when u r told to by the law and if u r on the road when its not your day then u will get a fine . ats what i think will come

Black Gold with cup packs
Scrap Natioanl insurance full stop, it's pretty shite anyway, we should have an opt out option, I pay £78 a month NI BUT I also pay my own health care for £22 a month which is far better I ave hated this country for a long time, I am glad people are standing up and voicing their opinions, petrol prices don't really bother me but road tax and no work being carried out on our s**t roads. Roads up my neck of the woods are complete crap. £270 for tax in 2010 is b****cks, NI is b****cks, Tax is b****cks. I work to get taxed, I buy a house only to get taxed further, I buy a car to get taxed on fuel, road tax ect.I buy my food to get taxed on it, I understand the way things work, but why be so greedy, I would love to see the governments annual income against their annual outgoings.

Clio 172 mk2
scrap the nhs!!! it drains us! all immigrants use it pay nothing in and it gets abused! people would live healthier as they have no choice. medical insurance like usa is an idea.

crack down on benefit fraud aswell....

I think benefit fraud is really raping this country.

Way too many people who are perfectly able opting oout of the system and putting more costs on the rest of us. Cnuts.

Anyway...paying £200plus for a 172 is stupid isn't it but nothing you can do.

Fill the fucker up with the most expensive petrol and give it some beans while you can

just my tuppence worth

All the tax you've paid clearly isn't funding Education or your shift/caps lock key is broken.

Golf R soon...
Count yourself lucky my R32 is going to be £440 from next year! Oh well! Never mind sh*t happens, feck all you can do about it to be honest!

PH1 172 Sport
We get taxed on the money we earn. Then with the money we earn we buy stuff which is taxed. We then pay road tax and petrol tax to run a car that we were taxed on when we brought it. We buy a house that is taxed. We then die and the f**kers charge our kids inheritance tax on all our belongings which have been already brought with taxed money.

Tax this tax that its all labour have done in there riegn began. I wouldn't mind if they just gave something back to the people that pay the damn taxes. At least nice roads and a decent state pension...

Clio 172
Too true, I agree with eveything being said on here, cant the whole country go on strike against the government? Something is gonna happen sooner or later, things cant keep heading the way they are!!!
Could keep ranting and ravving all day, but will just feel more frustrated lol.

We get taxed on the money we earn. Then with the money we earn we buy stuff which is taxed. We then pay road tax and petrol tax to run a car that we were taxed on when we brought it. We buy a house that is taxed. We then die and the f**kers charge our kids inheritance tax on all our belongings which have been already brought with taxed money.

Tax this tax that its all labour have done in there riegn began. I wouldn't mind if they just gave something back to the people that pay the damn taxes. At least nice roads and a decent state pension...

Caister for prime Minister ;)

my V6 is up to £440 next year and yet if I buy a 5.0 V8 TVR Griffith it drops to £180 because its older than 2001 lol.....and yet it pollutes even more.....stupid f**king Government

Simon

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
^^^ thats the best thing to do mate. I was going to buy an evo 8 in a year or so but im not going to bother now and get a evo 6/impreza p1 and pay like half the tax and shove it up the governments ass!

PH1 172 Sport
Caister for prime Minister ;)

my V6 is up to £440 next year and yet if I buy a 5.0 V8 TVR Griffith it drops to £180 because its older than 2001 lol.....and yet it pollutes even more.....stupid f**king Government

Simon

I wish I could be!!!! :D

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Road tax should go on weight of a vehicle surley as thats what its for... Road maintenance and building? There using emmissions as an excuse for more feckin money. Thats where a small amount of tax on petrol comes in yes? But no lets just rape every mofo

182 Clio
I joined the £115 gang today. Absolute joke. Yes its a 2.0, yes it has high emissions, but it has only done 11000 miles in three years, surely a 1.0 car that has 33000 miles on the clock should pay the same? Double the miles per year must be the same in CO2?

Last edited:
  RB 182
I said this this time last year, my tax was £112.50 last year for 6 months for a 2002 172 2.0, yet a gas guzzling V8 LandRover Discovery on 155k and an N plate was £99?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
hush up people.. some on has to pay for my alcohol/drug addiction. Whos going to feed and house my 7 children each with their own mums.. Whos going to pay for their medication when they get ill.??. not me. no way. Im a bum and cant find a job mate!! And whos going to pay for war ammunition??

seriously thats where all the monez going. home and immigrant scroungers and war cost loads.

Will be £270 after March 2010!

But the pound will have tanked and inflation running at 10% will make 270 in 2010 cheaper than 205 now.

Yes people i said inflation is 10%. Check the factory gate prices. CPI is a load of rubbish.

Everyday we lose value on the pound and inflation eats away the value of our assets and savings.

Thats the miracle economy for you. A sham built on selling over priced housing to each other.

Its recession time people.

100% guaranteed;)

Mito Sportiva 135

Well said. I'm a student and got a job lined up after I graduate and on ok money, but already working out how much I will be left with after NI, tax, pension, road tax, car insurance, mortgage, phone bills...............already looking for my next job.

This country does seem to be all about working hard to make it a better place, but that just attracts more people to come here, and whilst I don't have a problem with that as such, there has to be someone in charge who says when the UK is full, when people receive no state welfare and just basically rule with some authority on the scum we want rid of, rather than all those who work hard all their lives and have nothing to show for it.

Saw something today about this country having the worse pensions in the EU, yet we have the 4th largest economy in the world...something strikes me as a bit worrying there, something has gone horribly wrong.

Never thought I would say this but think I'm going to vote conservative next election, Brown just hasn't got a clue what we want, makes out like this country is doing so many positive things but its usually in areas no one cares about. :rolleyes: Think I am going to have to sell the 172 once I get my company car, wanted to keep both but road tax and insurance for both are just too much.:(

Sorry for the essay but just a piss take.