ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02 1.2 16v ATE Powerdisks

I was at euro car parts over wembley geting some bits for a valver, saw some of these ATE disks, now i had changed my disks to red dot groved disks wen i got the car but after having to drive from deven back home to kent (250ish miles) with brake pads almost on the metal, they wernt looking to great!:oops: so payed up £80 for the discs and new bolts (had to get valver discs to fit, 259mm), poped down to halfords for some ferodo pads which were £20, stuck the whole lot on the car and waited till i cud use them properly after bedding in.

That was 457 miles ago and im happy to say they are FANTASTIC!!:D they are really good quality and much better then the red dots ever were, they pull up alot harder, which shocked me cos i thought theyd b crap!!:eek: so if you need or want new brake discs get these, great stuff!

link; <A target=_blank href= "http://www.eurocarparts.comwww.eurocarparts.com

their the 1s! mine aint noisey at the mo, which surprised me cos i didnt put the shims over the brake pads (buggers wudnt fit!) having said that, the red dots and the standard brakes were always abit squealy wen braking anyway! only time will tell i guess!