ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02 Blackberry Pacakage But Use Iphone Instead

A3 Tdi
Afteroon :)

Just a quick question, I have a Blackberry on 02 and I have the Blackberry data package. Is the data package (or Blackberry package £5pm or something) essentially just the internet and not actually related to my Blackberry phone.

So would I be able to put my sim card in an Iphone and use it without any problems or is the Blackberry data package specific to the Blackberry and not interchangeable with other phones.

Hopefully that made sense,

Tom :rasp:

Bus w**ker
It's a connection to the O2 Blackberry Internet Service (BIS). So no, you'll need to pay for the iPhone equivalent for a guess. Might be worth a shot with someones iPhone first just in case...but I wouldn't hold your breath.

DC5
I did the same, but rang o2 to tell them what I had done and to ensure everything would work. They did take me off the BB bolt on and put me on 2 different bolt ons. Was expecting it to cost another £7.50 a month but the bloke sorted it for no extra cost.

3 Series touring
they have a separate package, just phone them and ask them to change you over, i believe its the same price.

dont put your bb sim into your iphone ....they will bend you over when you try to use data... £3 odd a Mb