ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02plate, silver, black bonnet, orange wheels...

bmw e92 330d '09
today in the que behind me coming out of college... be surprised if it isn't on here tbh :)

Breaking mk2 DCI
odd as ive got a silver 02 plate with a black bonnet and im in the middle of spraying my other wheels orange, :s

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
That would be me haha. ;)
I noticed you were flashing your hazards but was concentrating on them f***ing speedbumps :mad:
You go deeside alot?

bmw e92 330d '09
lol! That wasn't really me flashing the hazards it was the two lads I travel with messing around with every instument they could find! because I said could be one of the people of clio sport behind me here and theyre a couple of! ha ha! :D

I know what you mean those speedbumps and that drop in the road alongside the stadium do my head in mate...

Yh im in deeside college everyday in enginering dept. I don't always drive though so sometimes I come in my mates punto becasue im in a lift share with him.

what do you do there? first time ive spotted another clio that looks nice in there.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Haha. I get that all the time with my mates.
Yeah i no what you mean mate but with my car being so low i carn't go the other way round as it just grounds out on the bumps haha.
Will keep an eye out for you mate, only in on thursdays though as i do a day release for Airbus. :approve:

bmw e92 330d '09
yh im a first year apprentice for Airbus so thats why im there... so are you a H.E.A?

I wont be there in my car this week coming it will be the week after, unless the maginificent punto is broken...

yh im down 60/40 but i always go that way round because i park in the little car park by the football cage... next to me mates standard 1.2 grande! :cool: lol! you park in the big car park at the very back then?

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
All good dude. Na im a 4th year fitter they didnt have no jobs when we were to come out our time so therefore put us on a 4th year.
Yeah no worries mate im normally sat in my car on me dinner anyway, if you wanting to pop up and have a chat. I normally park in the carpark on the right oppersite yours. Lol

bmw e92 330d '09
Ahh sound... we have 4th yr sparky's in our workshop atm because there were no opputunities in the factory for them to be taken on, but it is sorting itself out now and should be alright soonish so they say although they all talk aload of pish to keep you sweet! :dapprove:

ok mate no worries yh probs come to see the mad animal... and the car! ;) lol!

James