ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

03 plate blue 172 cup - Chipping sodbury

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
Was on my way to the coombe today with marc1330 and spotted a cup parked up in chippind sodbury, anyone on here? Also i think there was another one about 4 cars behind me going in to sodbury.

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
yeah we watched the driving school mob for a bit, went up to get an ITG filter. what time where you there?

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
we where there about 3 down at merlins and around the pit area, had a good run with a lotus on the way to the coombe

ah, must have just missed you then did drive through paddock when i first got there, but no one was about.

i love the road to combe from old sodbury. had a few good drives around there.

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
yeah its spot on, thats the best bit about bristol you got the mendips run one way the coombe run the other, cant beat it!

never been towards the mendips..... mte have to give it a go, was thinkin about heading over to brecon way late one night over the easter wk end, for an early morning run before it gets busy.

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
breacon would be a good run im sure, Went over to bath today some good drivers roads that way as well to be fair.