ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v Clio... Any ideas?

1.2 16v Clio
Got a few ideas in mind to clean my clio up abit. Was thinking of putting 182 16"alloys on, colour coding, air filter (for that tiny bit of mpg), cool overs, slight window tints. Was just wondering if anyone knows why the best kit to get for the car is? Got abit of cash to spend!

Clio Rs 200T
Just do the colour coding on the door strips that's it... I've had my 1.2 for 5months now and I love it but I cant justify spending loads of money on it.

Colour coding you can do yourself for about £40 in bits from halfords/B&Q

Other than that, plans sound good! keep it subtle :)

A lot of people are going to tell you to save for a 1*2 but at the end of the day it is your car and it's up to you! I have a 1.2 16v clio also.

You can get your paint code on your drivers door I believe.
My suggestions, go for 172 or 182 alloys, either will look good.
Air filter sounds fine, when you say cool overs, I assume it was autocorrect and meant to be coilovers. Hmm coilovers are quite dear tbh, to minimise spend I would go for some lowering springs. Don't go for window tints, get a 172 kit because if you get the 182 kit, you'll have to get the twin exhausts at the rear.