ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v clio sport replica

renault clio
this is my 1.2 renault clio i know this will not be to everyones taste but i thought id upload it to see what people thaught of it basicly i baught the car for £400 as a cheap run about it was standard apart from the chavy side skirts that was on it i decided to throw some money at it i arnt into to aftermarket mods i like oem so thats why i went for the clio sport bits i carnt afford to insure a sport but love the look of them so why not not far off being a full replica but still things need to be done and the colour match on the sport parts isnt brilliant id like to know what peope think :)

this is what the car was like when i bought it
580485_4446440875518_2053739013_n.jpg

this is what the car looks like now i will upload some more pictures soon :)
IMG_0313.jpgIMG-20130402-00486.jpgIMG-20130402-00487.jpg

this is my 1.2 renault clio i know this will not be to everyones taste but i thought id upload it to see what people thaught of it basicly i baught the car for £400 as a cheap run about it was standard apart from the chavy side skirts that was on it i decided to throw some money at it i arnt into to aftermarket mods i like oem so thats why i went for the clio sport bits i carnt afford to insure a sport but love the look of them so why not not far off being a full replica but still things need to be done and the colour match on the sport parts isnt brilliant id like to know what peope think :)

this is what the car was like when i bought it
View attachment 99563

this is what the car looks like now i will upload some more pictures soon :)
View attachment 99564View attachment 99565View attachment 99566

Looks MUCH better now! Nice to see someone saving a great car from the evil hands of a chav. Looks really smart bud

TT QS
What a transformation! Is this the silvery blue colour? If so lots of pics are needed. I have the same colour so the colour match on the body kit interests me

Iceberg 172
What a transformation! Is this the silvery blue colour? If so lots of pics are needed. I have the same colour so the colour match on the body kit interests me
i think this is iceberg silver mate. the silver blue youre talking about is called gris boreal and there arent any sports in that colour without a spray sadly. i have the same colour

renault clio
The paint code on my car is mv632 and the sport bits are iveburg silver tbh the Match isn't very good still deciding weather to get it all painted

renault clio
Love the yellow turinis. It looks so much better now with the sport kit on.

I really disliked the colour coded splitter in the first pic. Whyy?
the colour coded splitter was awful I put a black one on it that picture is exactly how I bought the car mate

Looks really good mate! Some xenons and skoda splitter would finish it off nicely. Not a massive fan of the yellow wheels though :\ How did you fit your skirts mate? Ive got 172 bumper and wings on atm just need to get my skirts on. Wayne

renault clio
Looks really good mate! Some xenons and skoda splitter would finish it off nicely. Not a massive fan of the yellow wheels though :\ How did you fit your skirts mate? Ive got 172 bumper and wings on atm just need to get my skirts on. Wayne

you've got to drill the cill and have you got the plastic clips for the skirts? if you hold the skirt to the car you will see mate