ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v go fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Evo 6, E92 320d
Shouldn't be an issue, a few have done it on here, or you could bash the internals out of a std cat (see F0xy's project thread), it will certainly free it up slighly.

And for the record, I have probably got the slowest car in this thread :)

1.2 8v - top speed achieved.... 90mph on a hill section on the motorway, Then had to put the breaks on as I thought the wheels were going to come off. Should the 1.2 8v be able to go any bit faster than that? Possibly to 100mph or have I reached top speed?

1.2 8v is 98 tops i think, but i've defo had 105 pushing it, unless my speedos mucked up, which i don't think it is.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Please feel free to do as you say in the latter of your previous post.

Megane Mk4
88 post and more or less all of them pointless.

1.2 16v engines are the worst ever that Renault made, they drink more oil than fuel and are totally pointless to modify as they are crap.

Get used to it scottc ... If your wanting a faster car, buy a faster car.

1.2 16v engines are the worst ever that Renault made, they drink more oil than fuel and are totally pointless to modify as they are crap.

Im just doin a wind-up cos im bored lol.

Megane Mk4

Im just doin a wind-up cos im bored lol.

Oh .. is it just a wind up?

Cool... Wanted an excuse for a totally pointless thread closure and that guys was it..

Status
Not open for further replies.