ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v induction kit. no buckets, dulux inside.

Focus st170
my little clio has been enjoying eating the snow left in the road and it's closed induction kit. its has a k&n induction kit witch I got off the gf for Christmas. got it fitted and lost loads of power and the rawr was a bit ott. so decided to close it up to see if it would help. after searching the garage I found a old dulux paint tub. three holes later some satin black paint and some fake carbon wrap it was done. the engine is now totally different pulls loads stronger and has a nice throaty rwar.
Camera38_zps568b904e.jpg

Camera35_zps54ece231.jpg

Camera44_zps37706499.jpg

it's been running like this for last month and hasn't melted or had any problems. my car was dynod at 76hp at the wheels and 87hp at the fly with an ktec exhaust and a k&n panel filter. got another cs rr day coming up going to be interesting to see how much it's running now.
also got some rear hub spacers and wider teledials on the way. more lows soon then should stand perfect!
thanks for reading now brings the good old cs Lols if you want :D

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Your car is an absolute monster for a 1.2 anyway to be quite fair. None of us could believe the power it made. If that makes more than last time I'll be cobsmacked haha

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks good. Will be interesting to see what this gets on the RR day in march :)