ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v insurance

18 no ncb - £3065 - liverpool and victoria

any body know ne cheaper alternatives on these sorta cars as my car was only 2k more than the insurance above :cry:

i cant mind the companys but when i was your age an first wanting insured on my car same 1.2 etc i was gonna be looking at about 1500 max,shop around an i dunno if it works on the net but if your phoning dont tell them thats your cheapest quote so far

Clio

yep tesco rule im gonna insure some 17s next year with some springs me thinks with em

im gonna leave it standerd for now as its new

At that sort of price Id see about buying a new car with another yrs insurance. Least you wouldnt need to pay road fund licence or service it for 18K.

PM you with a discount code for LV

dont pay that much!

im 19 n only been driving since november, no no claims and have a 1.2 16v 53 plate, im wid tesco and pay 890 quid, did it online.

Quote: Originally posted by cliosport1.216v on 25 June 2004

18 no ncb - £3065 - liverpool and victoria

any body know ne cheaper alternatives on these sorta cars as my car was only 2k more than the insurance above :cry:
Directline, Norwich Union, Elephant

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

im 18 and i pay £1290 for a brand new 1.4, and i crashed about 12months ago

im 17 and got a brand new clio 1.2 16v dynamique i was gettin quotes for 3600 , 3400. 3000 lowest one i got was 2800 so then i did pass plus and now got 1795 with tesco , its expensive cause brand new car and only bein 17.

Meggy225

give Nationwide building society insurance a ring. I was 18 with no NCB and it was £1500 for me with Liverpool Victoria. I changed to Nationwide and its now £950 partly because Ive got pass plus.

Im 18, 1.2 16v 53 plate with alloys declared, 1200 for 12 months or 1047 for 9 months (renewal prices), got pass plus though, if you have pass plus try norwich union

[Edited by V6 MDT on 28 June 2004 at 7:13pm]