ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v mods

Right, so I've got a mk2 phase 2 clio, looking to do a few cheap mods, any ideas?

So far ive got: aero wiper blades, bee sting aerial, silver visions, 6500k xenons, got my 16v bullets sprayed in light anthracite (silver basically), and no doubt will get an rs grill at some point. Just wondering whether you guys have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

MK3 GTI golf 16v
colour code? you've basically done all the cheap stuff,only expensive bits left to do. coilovers, ICE, sports seats, alloys etc

colour code? you've basically done all the cheap stuff,only expensive bits left to do. coilovers, ICE, sports seats, alloys etc

not the easiest colour to colour code though :/

this is a pic of it totally untouched before any mods at all...

228255_10150180478858157_642428156_7078461_1587372_n.jpg

MK3 GTI golf 16v
all the non sport colours are easy to colour code pretty much mate. some of the sport colours have like 4 or 5 shades but the non sport ones pretty much all only have one.

its worth a go with some halfords paint, do your front bumper mouldings first and if you mess up just buy new ones one ebay. there £8 for all 3 front bumper mouldings

all the non sport colours are easy to colour code pretty much mate. some of the sport colours have like 4 or 5 shades but the non sport ones pretty much all only have one.

its worth a go with some halfords paint, do your front bumper mouldings first and if you mess up just buy new ones one ebay. there £8 for all 3 front bumper mouldings

alright cheers for that, i'll give it a go, good to know that if it comes out terribly theres a cheap replacement

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
to be fair you dont want to do too much, if i were you i would be saving for a sport then mod that