ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16V vs 1.4 8V

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 15 September 2004

TBH I dont think either pisses over the other, especially when both are standard, there might be a slight difference but it probably comes down to driver skill more.
lol i think John sumed up the answer to this whole thread in the 3rd post... which i totally missed

Octavia VRS

some different replies there which I like!

I was just saying from experience that my v reg 1.4 8 valve seems to pull away better than the 1.2 16V.

Also, I, like John have stayed with VTRs and beaten a couple, not whipped their arses tho. However I think this is cause older VTRs werent as powerful as the facelifted ones, and guess what - its the older ones Ive beaten!

Kenny

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Oh yes!!:D I dont care that its slower really, I like it and I can insure it, might have been one of the slowest cars at crail but i still beat a few things.