ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Clio mini-project (newbie)

Monaco
Teaser...

New Wheels? :rasp:

Or do I just live in a bad neighbourhood...

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

Definately Wheels...

DSC00465.jpg

LY R26
yep i let him know mateyy, told him that i would let him know when you told me more haha. bring on next sunday!!!!

Stagecoach Ticket
Without the fish eye i will make a comment on the wheels

rest of car seems to be comming along nicely good work bud

Monaco
Bit of an update:

Wheels have been on for a month and just got round to photographing them with a decent camera (400d :approve:)

Car is looking pretty bloody good if i do say, and i think I can call the project for this car finished. I may amend this.

(Appologies for posting in the media section also but these pics need to go in here too :))

Might also be time to mention that a significant upgrade may be happening in the near future ;)

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

Home Refurb - Rover Storm Grey

IMG_1430.jpg

Home Refurb - Rover Storm Grey

IMG_1440.jpg

Matched to the wheels (Rover Storm Grey) + Spider

IMG_1441.jpg

Matched to the wheels (Rover Storm Grey)

IMG_1452.jpg

Cleaned the bay up a bit too. No shame in a 1.2 :S

C+C as always: welcome...

What you looking for next? a DCi?

Car looks great, same colour as mine but for some reason I like the black plastic better on this colour :s

Only thing I will colour code is the spoiler, the rest I am leaving alone I think

LY R26
i have the 25mm spacers from him on the front and my car is lower than his haha, just means more camber;)

cars looking mint mate, whats the upgrade?

im thinking about getting another car haha, how dare i ehh!

LY R26
ask stu, i think he has these on his ph1, i doubt the windows are a different shape tbh so dont see why not!

Ford Focus
car has come a long way, looks really good. i can remember my 1.2 dynamique with induction kit... it was LOUD!!! lol loved my side lights aswel ;)

heres the only decent pic of my old 1

j8zjms.jpg

i will give you a warning though. if your revs start to die randomly then prepare to spend loads of money on your car and put up with lots and lots of stalling

(got very embarrassing :eek: 1 reason why i got rid of mine, plus it had over 400 quid spent on it for a problem to still appear)

Richard

Ford Focus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_wEEal2Hs&NR=1

thats the video of my car not idling properly. the revs would be all over the place and would not stay still. but if you keep your foot very steady on some revs after about 20 seconds the coil light will go and it will run perfectly untill you next drive it and come to a stop and let the revs drop lol, then it would be back. the vid has some comments that may be useful but there is a better quality video on the right.... sorry to hijack, what model are them wheels off? they look really good imo. very different and quite stylish if i might add

rich

car has come a long way, looks really good. i can remember my 1.2 dynamique with induction kit... it was LOUD!!! lol loved my side lights aswel ;)

heres the only decent pic of my old 1

j8zjms.jpg

i will give you a warning though. if your revs start to die randomly then prepare to spend loads of money on your car and put up with lots and lots of stalling

(got very embarrassing :eek: 1 reason why i got rid of mine, plus it had over 400 quid spent on it for a problem to still appear)

Richard

If you took it to someone who knows what they are doing, would have been fine ;)

if its your car i think the place was called grange gardens or grange place . I saw it before i started coming on here, looks pretty good. Its hard to think it used to look like pic 1.

Monaco
if its your car i think the place was called grange gardens or grange place . I saw it before i started coming on here, looks pretty good. Its hard to think it used to look like pic 1.

That's me! so who are you then? What were you doing in my street? ;)

Looks very nice :) how low did you go on your coilovers?

Honestly couldn't tell you. As low as the coilovers go at the back (i.e. adjusters left out), and still about 2cm of thread left on the front.