ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Dynamique Residuals

Renaultsport Mégane R26

Hi there all,

Considering trading in the 1.2 Dynamique for either a 1.4 or 1.6 (insurance on a 172 for a 19 year old is outrageous). Spoke to Reg Vardy dealership today in Leeds and they gave me a p/x value of £4000/4500. Just wondering whether this is a good value for the car?

2002(51) Clio Dynamique (1.2 16V)
UK car - standard spec
Oddssey Blue
24000 miles - Full service history

Well Parkers website quotes £3640 for your car with 30k miles so if you are getting £4.5 k Id say that was quite good. Depends really on the price of car you are thinking of buying as the dealer will alter his figures to suit depending on how much he bought the car for.

hi dave, 3 months ago if i saw your car for £4500, id pay u there and then in cash! especially if its black. Id reckon you can get £4850 if you sell it privatley. But the last time i checked 1.2 dynamique prices was in december. i dont think u should except anything under 4500.