ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Mk 2 Phase 3 Campus 'Sport' - Typical First Car

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Since when does it have only a month? Low mileage and full service history are what makes it more valuable. I don't believe it's expensive at all.
didn't mention a month? yeah sure low mileage and history is good and will help it get good price but most are going for around a grand, even top condition ones etc are only getting 1.5k top

didn't mention a month? yeah sure low mileage and history is good and will help it get good price but most are going for around a grand, even top condition ones etc are only getting 1.5k top

Sorry I meant to quote the bloke above you :p Well I still believe I can get around what I'm asking, I'm in no rush to sell. People only turn up and knock £500 off the price anyway..

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Sorry I meant to quote the bloke above you :tongueout: Well I still believe I can get around what I'm asking, I'm in no rush to sell. People only turn up and knock £500 off the price anyway..

yeah true just that i sold my 1.2 few months ago, i sold it for 180 with 6 month tax and just had clutch done main reason for low price was needed it gone. however i noticed the prices on Clio's are dropping in November i picked up a 2004 182 full service history from Renault new belts ect with cup packs for just 2 grand

yeah true just that i sold my 1.2 few months ago, i sold it for 180 with 6 month tax and just had clutch done main reason for low price was needed it gone. however i noticed the prices on Clio's are dropping in November i picked up a 2004 182 full service history from Renault new belts ect with cup packs for just 2 grand

You sold your 1.2 for just £180??

jakehamer1994

North West - North
You sold your 1.2 for just £180??

yeah haha needed rid as i just bought a 182 so sold it to a guy a work. it did have a few bad points though like had no alloys, had been written off but been repaired and didn't come with a stereo and had some small holes cut out in door cards and also needed new tyres all round and some ball joints.

Also was a 2002 and just under 100,000 miles

2015-02-12150639_zps08f230c5.jpg

:cool: