ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Project - ted48

Mine went up lots when i declared things, I'm only sticking with rims and lows for now. I'll do other mods like de wiper, badge, colour coding etc. I'll most likely save up for a 172/182 as I'm a big fan.
What other cheap easy modifications are worth doing then?
Also how easy hard is it to do the following things:
De wiper and fill with grommet
Colour code all black plastic
De badge
Thank you guys.

Clio 172
What I'm doing to my daily dci is the inside, sport interior, steering wheel, decent sound system (no sub), fit cruise control and change the dash light colour. Out side will just tidy up. A boggo Clio will look chavy done up imo. I may lower mine on h&r springs if I decide to do a track day

4ad4c79e72722586686f8b5289cfe384.jpg

1.2 is love!
Get it low, some nice 15s, and colour coded If you don't wanna fork out for sport bumpers

Got loads of s**t on my thread if you want inspiration [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

Mine are absolutely soaked because of the leak, and need to come out to drain the water but I've heard people have said to not even try it because it's a pain and you can't re use it as you most likely will break parts of it :/

Easy. I've been swapping every last bit of interior, not broken anything. Sunroof leaking?
Aye, previous owners haven't bothered to fix it, it's been leaking for awhile and carpets are drenched and same with the roof lining, got a bit of water in the top, so gonna take it all out and let it dry off and consider replacing it.

Clio 172
Gutted if you was local I'd give you a hand. I've put all my new interior in today funnily enough. I read a couple of threads saying how hard it was, I really have no idea what they are on about. You don't need to drop the entire roof lining like I did, there is an easy way. Pm me and I'll send you a video tomorrow.

Gutted if you was local I'd give you a hand. I've put all my new interior in today funnily enough. I read a couple of threads saying how hard it was, I really have no idea what they are on about. You don't need to drop the entire roof lining like I did, there is an easy way. Pm me and I'll send you a video tomorrow.
Ah b****cks, well thanks for the thought anyway mate that's nice of you. Alright bud, I'll message you now, thanks for that, gonna give it a bash tomorra.

I've come into a problem which I ain't sure how to fix.
The centre caps won't fit on these rota wheels, it's too short to get over, I'll show you a couple of pictures, anyone have any ideas?

See the photo, this is as far as I can (mallet) them on.. Otherwise any more and they will break. Would spacers sort this issue as it will pull the wheel away from the end bolt

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    898.6 KB · Views: 84
426.JPG

417.JPG

This is her at the moment. Mods added in the last few months include
pressed plates
Sport Grill (sprayed gloss black)
french flag stickers
tow strap
Sitting on 60mm lowering springs
Rota Grids
sprayed diamonds black

any recommendations?

Clio 182 BG
View attachment 159117
View attachment 159119
This is her at the moment. Mods added in the last few months include
pressed plates
Sport Grill (sprayed gloss black)
french flag stickers
tow strap
Sitting on 60mm lowering springs
Rota Grids
sprayed diamonds black

any recommendations?
Loving how it's looking mate, just read the whole thread on it...I've got a 1.2 and was in the same situation balancing out mods and insurance and just finances. Rotas are looking so clean on it, could always put a 172 bumper on the back or do the 182 front bumper and skirts. Also could think about doing some interior work with the clio sport interiors

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Loving how it's looking mate, just read the whole thread on it...I've got a 1.2 and was in the same situation balancing out mods and insurance and just finances. Rotas are looking so clean on it, could always put a 172 bumper on the back or do the 182 front bumper and skirts. Also could think about doing some interior work with the clio sport interiors

Thank you man! That's nice of you.

In regards to the future I'm deffo looking at cliosport interior in the coming months, also spraying my door trim gloss black rather than the grey/black standard colour. Getting wind deflectors soon too and tinting my newly added fogs yellow(opinions on this?) a few more updated photos to come when I'm back from Spain too.

Clio 182 BG
Definitely worth looking at through the selling pages on here for the interior, gloss black sounds like a good choice, wanting to gloss mine too so I can try black out my clio...personally I am a fan of tinting the fog lights yellow and think it will suit the car perfectly
Thank you man! That's nice of you.

In regards to the future I'm deffo looking at cliosport interior in the coming months, also spraying my door trim gloss black rather than the grey/black standard colour. Getting wind deflectors soon too and tinting my newly added fogs yellow(opinions on this?) a few more updated photos to come when I'm back from Spain too.

Definitely worth looking at through the selling pages on here for the interior, gloss black sounds like a good choice, wanting to gloss mine too so I can try black out my clio...personally I am a fan of tinting the fog lights yellow and think it will suit the car perfectly

Awesome I'll post more pics soon!