ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 to 172 Cup

Astra Bertone Coupe
I'm currently tryin 2 avoid a private sale if I can as it means more hassle trying 2 get rid of my current car but I'm not 100% sure what I'll be doing. Defo want an RB if I'm goin 2 stay Renault :rasp:

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Right, after a wee while considerin gettin rid of the 1.2 and maybe getting a E46 3 Series or a Golf GTi, I've come across a 172 Cup that I quite fancy. Opinions on wether to go for the Cup or just go down the German route lol ?

This is the car in question http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...cleYearOfManufacture=2002&vehicleRegLetter=52

I know it's gash looking just now but I reckon I can get it back to looking normal fairly quickly.

That car is horrid :dead::dead::dead: all that white

Astra Bertone Coupe
If a go private sale then it means havin tae try n sell ma car, which is a bit more hassle, saying that though a see what ye mean when ye say tht car has been "enjoyed." Goin to get in touch with a4ndy about that Cup a think.

No really got £4k tae spend right enough was kinda hopin tae bring that dealer down tae a more realstic price considerin how stupid the car looks n how long hes been tryin tae get shot of it for.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Listen mate, that motor is bent as f**k, all the local drug dealers have had that round knockhill more times than i care to remember!

Its currently sitting in the auctions round the corner from me!

Car was a total shambles and has seen a fair few car chases from the polis!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
If a go private sale then it means havin tae try n sell ma car, which is a bit more hassle, saying that though a see what ye mean when ye say tht car has been "enjoyed." Goin to get in touch with a4ndy about that Cup a think.

No really got £4k tae spend right enough was kinda hopin tae bring that dealer down tae a more realstic price considerin how stupid the car looks n how long hes been tryin tae get shot of it for.

Itll be worth the hassle mate trust me.

Your not going to get anymore off from a dealer than Joe Bloggs, its six of one and half a dozen of the other...!

That one i posted has been well looked after...!

Id be happy to come and have a wee look with you mate, anything to sort out a fellow weegie' bastuard ;)

Astra Bertone Coupe
Itll be worth the hassle mate trust me.

Your not going to get anymore off from a dealer than Joe Bloggs, its six of one and half a dozen of the other...!

That one i posted has been well looked after...!

Hmm, suppose so. Av PM'd him anyway and am maybe goin tae see about gettin a loan of a few hundred bucks tae get a better example if a can get shot of mine.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
From Renault anywhere from 650 to the skys the limit.

From a decent independant your looking at about 550...!

Kenny Brown in glasgow should be a port of call :)

clio 172 cup
I went to view that cup in Falkirk mate an it looks beter in the picture that In real life. It is not in good shape, it's been chaved up on a budget.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
That car is horrid :dead::dead::dead: all that white

Lol check the lower front bumper...TOP job on the spraying there, who let them loose with a rattle can.

media?id=899386194.gif

Mini JCW
^Fvcking rank:dead:

You can find much, much better examples on the CS sale section mate, which will undoubtebly be in better condition then that sh*tter!

Astra Bertone Coupe
Am not lookin tae buy it and keep it like that obviously but it's been said a few times that its had its c*nt kicked in so will be steering clear.

I had a look at it when they had a recaro'd 182 in, if the state of the 182 was anything to go by then I would steer well clear!