ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.5 dci project!

so it wont let me upload the rest of the photos :boring: but i shall try again tomorrow! on another note, i have new plates (reduced height on front) stubby aerial and my clay and wax is on order so should be getting a clean up during the week! weather permitting! :rasp:

so to update.. i have now got a sport spoiler fitted in satin black and a new 172 bumper! also in the thought process of lowering by 40mm?
IMAG0176-1.jpg

250824_10150899865786775_1847015257_n.jpg

peoples thoughts?

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Where you at FCS?

Sure us lot of dCi's parked next to you.

Car looks really well! Have a look at Macester's 5 door dCi. :)

165948_480024295348162_801840129_n.jpg

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I'm sure I took a few photo's. I'll have a look and PM you. :)

Sadly not going to CSS. We where stood near your car for a while, surprised we never bumped into each other.

soo a very small update, i have now got some front fogs and some team heko wind deflectors :) my plans for when i can have performance mods is to;
lower it (coilovers)
re-map (suggestions as to where to go?) ive heard the derv doctor is good?
K&N induction kit? quick power gain?
and maybe fit a dump valve/bov? just for the giggles? :p

a picture as it stands;
402928_10150954763771775_456577741_n.jpg

so i keep looking at my wheels which are in a right state, but i dont know weather to just make them as good as i can or get them done properly? they are badly chewed from the last owner! i can proudly say im yet to add to the curbing! but now ive said that its an impending doom! :rasp: but what would people suggest?

Tiny update; Im getting some xenon headlights this week at a good price! Can't wait to get them! Going to tidy up my wheels when I get a spare day and should be remapping it in a few months! Happy days! Will update with pics when progress is made :)

Fitted my xenons today :) one still needs restoring, ran out of time this evening! Also fitted a k&n panel filter and cleaned up my brakes :) pics to be posted over the weekend :)
Plans for not to distant future;
Refurbish wheels (not aiming for perfection just an improvement on the current state!)
Re-map (looking for a cheapish place!)

Inferno 182
You've done a really good job with this mate, can't believe how much you're paying for insurance though! where abouts do you live?

cheers man! the 5 door is written off now though ): span out on ice the other night! ): wrote mine off along with a car coming towards me! so insurance is gonna kill me more next year :/ i have a 3 door which im swapping it all over to now other than the rear bumper as the back is where the damage was done ): will be sad to see it gone :l and i live near bury st edmunds in suffolk!

So my car died on me the other day, turned out to be an immobiliser fault caused by a corroded earth cable to the engine, anyways aside from that I'm considering to get hid bulbs for my standard lights (sold my xenons) I know people are gonna cry at me and call me a chav blah blah blah... But the thing is they make night driving so much easier on small lanes runs where I live. I have had like £30 worth of different bulbs all of which are crap, and hids don't always blid oncoming traffic if you adjust them lower to the ground. Just thought I'd share the matter with everyone!