ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 16v Dynamique Plus Modifications

Titanium 182
Hi i'm Shaun and i'm new to this site. I was reading through 'mini-valvers' progress thread last night (which is an awesome read if you haven't read it) and i was wondering if there are any cheap-ish modifications you can do to this model without spending ££££'s. For example, if i got Cat Cams and a Vems Ecu (i think its called this), would i need to change any other engine componants to comply with the two modifications? Obviously i would need a re-map and to get it set up properly, but i don't know too much about engines tbh! Hope this makes scense!! Lol, thanks, Shaun.

320d
There aren't any cheap mods you can do for a significant change in power on the K4M. If your handy with the spanners then look at Hutchies car, I think thats making just over 150bhp iirc on bike throttle bodies. He did it cheap but it was all done by himself.