ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 Dynamique Mods

320d
Great modifications mate. Great choice of car to the 1.6 16v has enough grunt to be entertaining without heafty insurance bills. I presume your still quite young?

Also liking the climate control my car has A/C but the climate it a step up. Was a pretty expensive option on dynamiques wasnt it?

306 GTI-6
Its my first car, left it late to learn. Insurance is ok and like you said is still quick enough for me to be honest. Not sure how much climate control cost as an option but its nice to have it, that's for sure!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
i went to get a renault sport grille the other day and they said it wouldnt fit my car.. theyre a bunch of foolish c**ts sometimes..

They said that to me as well, they really dont know much about their own cars. Would be nice to see their faces when it goes in for service in september, however, their product knowledge is so low they wouldnt even realise it wasnt standard.

To be fair it doesnt fit - well mine didnt without a small mod. I had to take the alarm thing off as the RS grille doesnt have the gap for it.

To be fair it doesnt fit - well mine didnt without a small mod. I had to take the alarm thing off as the RS grille doesnt have the gap for it.

Lol your ment to just drill a hole in the RS grill to pop the alarm bit through! how is the grill by the way? money yet?

Car looks good fella, will be getting sportlines for mine once ive done my sound install.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Loving the grille, hadn't noticed that before. I also love the dash insert, looks really smart. Definitely not a replica now. ;)

Mine will be sorted very soon, once I am fit enough. Still thinking about the idea of half leather seats too. I don't want to change them as they are perfectly comfy, just get them recovered.

Your baby just keeps getting better and better. Love it! :D

306 GTI-6
Fitted my new engine cover today:

DSC00709Small.gif

DSC00710Small.gif

DSC00708Small.gif

306 GTI-6
think it cost me £30 something before Chrimbo, off Ebay. Its from Hillpower though so I dare say if you give them a call they may have some more.

It isnt a replacement as such, it goes on over the existing cover, i stuck mine on using double sided adhesive pads from Halfrauds.

306 GTI-6
DSC00711Small.gif

DSC00712Small.gif

My K_-Tec Sports Stealth exhaust, thats as stealth as I can get it, bit disappointed to be honest as i didnt want it showing at all.

306 GTI-6
working on it, but my digi camera has a sit mic on it. Took a couple but you cant hear it very well, and it takes ages to upload the vids onto photobucket.

A white and black one
cheers i was thinking of dropping 35mm, what do you rekon? i have a dynamique and in the process of getting 182 alloys

Suzuki Ignis Sport
You run like a sissy girl! made me laugh! lol

But the exhaust sounds lush mate! I would've got the same for my 1.2 but didn't see a point, but excellent mod mate

306 GTI-6
You run like a sissy girl! made me laugh! lol

But the exhaust sounds lush mate! I would've got the same for my 1.2 but didn't see a point, but excellent mod mate

Cheers mate, the vids dont do it justice to be honest, does sound better in real life.

As for the running, i was so concious i had to go past camera i ended up running like a 'tard lol

306 GTI-6
Thanks for all the positive coments that everyone has made, I love it, aprt from the recent bills I have had to contend with to keep it on the road lol