ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 Dynamique Mods

BMW F31
did you get the exhaust direct from k-tec? and did you fit it yourself? i want to get one but i cant decide if its gonna be too loud or not! is yours the supersport or sport one? does it sound nice when shifting down etc.

306 GTI-6
did you get the exhaust direct from k-tec? and did you fit it yourself? i want to get one but i cant decide if its gonna be too loud or not! is yours the supersport or sport one? does it sound nice when shifting down etc.

Yep, got it diret from K-Tec, ordered on the Monday or Tuesday, got it on the Thursday, and I live in North East Scotland so thats pretty quick delivery.

Got my local garage to fit it, I dont have axle stands etc, plus theydidnt charge much either.

mine is the sports one, to be honest, I cant tell when driving as to what it sounds like in car, its not obtrusive at all. Cruising at 60mph can be a bit droney though depending on outside temp.

306 GTI-6
Fitted my Renault Headlight Covers:

DSC00718Small.gif

DSC00719Small.gif

306 GTI-6
It was one of the Eibachs that was broken, only bought them in July last year. So in order to pass its MOT I had to put the standard rear springs back on. Good news though is that my replacement is now in the country after being flown over from Germany for me.

306 GTI-6
Just took off my side badges and in the process of sanding them down. 1 done, 1 to go.

Not sure what colour to go with them, looking at silver to match my wheels, but not sure about the writing. Black or Cyclone blue like the rest of the car?

Any ideas People?

306 GTI-6
Come on everyone! I need some ideas for the side badges.

1.Silver to match the wheels with Cyclone blue writing
2.Silver with black writing
3.silver with silver writing
4.black with Cyclone blue writing
7.black with black writing.

306 GTI-6
Have seen a couple of these colour coded and I just dont think the colour lends itself to be the whole car, its not that nice!

306 GTI-6
Everyones opinion, i dont think this colour looks good colour coded. So IMO it wont be getting done, plus, want to be able to return it to standard if i decide to sell to buy a diesel, the way petrol prices are going.

Last edited:
Colour coded front and rear bumper, spoiler, side strips and side bullets, did my best to keep writing showing silver. looks far better imo

EDIT: oh and door handles

Attachments

• colourcoded.jpg
    colourcoded.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 65
  306 GTI-6
No definitely does nothing for me. Plus like I said, bit difficult to return to standard if I do that.

Thanks for the shop though anyway.

tbh no need to return to standard to sell etc as no one will mind that its colour coded imo. If you dont like it tho then dont do it, i think it looks far better tho