ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 things one steering and 2 suspension NEED REAL HELP again women in trouble

clio 1.8 16v
when standing still in my clio 1.8 16v if you turn steering left or right it feels nochy when you turn it but it also squeaks but is ok on the move. any ideas???

2. the car has really low suspension and want it back to normal ride hight. I need cheap set front and rear but cant find anything anywhere. i only have 100 pounds to spend so can anyone help with this. kind regards x

clio 1.8 16v
ok thanks guys. just one more question. Is there rear just shocks? or does it have springs some where as i looked through the alloy and there was only a shock there.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Spring each side aswel as shocks.

2 seconds job to replace the spring, just jack the rear side of the car up using a good trolley jack or axle stands, then get someone to push the wheel down and you can just pull the springs out.

clio 1.8 16v
so all i have to do then is change the shocks to normal ones and it should be back to normal hight then?