ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 year today, crap pics.

Trophy #473
Ive had my clio a year today, and what an eventful year it has been, got through 3 pairs of tyres, done just over 15k, and spent about £950 on repaires, passed the Mot with just a numberplate bulb needed and a CV gatior clip that had broke. see french cars arnt that bad. had 'one of those' drives home, awsome car, got out and stood looking at it for 5 minuites while the exhaust was ticking away, had checky smile and went inside. Also sold my scooter for £600 which i was well chuffed with, went down to St albans in a van to drop it off, going to buy a decat and ITG panel filter with some of the cash

anyway hes some 1 year ownership pics. ahhh

CIMG0656.jpg

CIMG0659.jpg

CIMG0661.jpg

CIMG0663.jpg

clio 182 black /gold
Do you wheel spin it? Going through 3 sets of tyres, or are they just cheap? Nice looking car :)

Trophy #473
only looking to own it till next feb (2 years) milage will be up in the 70's. havnt cleaned it much this winter and the paint has a few scratches, needs PC'ing, and the front wheels have brake dust ingress, so will need a refurb for summer. I put GS pads and HC brembo on and im alarmed how quickly the disks are being eaten!? down a couple of mil already and they have only been on a 4 months. love the car, always makes me smile.