ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

+10bhp

clio 200
Seen all the local rude boys sporting these. They must be packing real race pace now along with there peco big bore and lexus lights.
4e206710-f73a-8b3e.jpg

What's it all about?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
If I had to drive around in a Corsa like that i'd just have a rear winow sticker that said
'I'm a tasteless, penniless, no imagination c*ck'

Old Corsas like that make me feel sick.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah sorry, a bit of my evil escaped then.:evil:

They're on a par with old Ford KAs for me, if your 17 years old the sheds section of PH is full of
far better 1.2/1.4s, why drive around in a bubble fart?:S

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
its came from japan, they hung stolen subway handles from the toe eye of their car as a sign of rebeling against the system sort of thing! and show how low their car was! now every wee boy racer has a cuddly toy hanging from theirs

I thought it was from the Japenese drifting scene where they would tie anime charachters to their rear bumper to show how sideways they were in the bends?

yeahhh really not a fan of this fad either and seriously i am jumping on the corsa B(ellend) hate band wagon too. dislike them just a comon council house chav car (no offence if anyone has had one but i am sure you all have more taste than that)

Listerine & Poledo
As much as COrsa's (especially the B, which is just a faelifted A) are gash, at least KA's had some credibility.
Sportka's were ok. (let's just not think about the StreetKunt)
and they're more reliable than a Clio, so it makes sense for impoverished first-time drivers. Why get a 10-year old Clio which is likely to have you in the garage every other week when you could get an air-con'd and leathered Ka for the same money which may make it between services without fault.

Evo 5 RS
As said already it was a Japanese fad which via the powers of the interweb has made it over here. Then Jack Sprog with his euro look Corsa thought it would be a good idea to try it on his car. Now every fcukers doing it...

If you actually happen to own a widely respected Japanese car, it's understandable I suppose - tradition? On a Corsa it's a bit like wearing a yellow pin stripe suit to your Mothers funeral

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear... They should ban the word "scene" from the car world!

Not a fan of trinkets on cars. Tow eyes, stickers (especially that bear. SRSly you look like an utter c**t with that on your car), cable ties holding things on etc. etc. etc.

All the epitome of bad taste. Leave your car ALONE.

BG 182
Not a fan of trinkets on cars. Tow eyes, stickers (especially that bear. SRSly you look like an utter c**t with that on your car), cable ties holding things on etc. etc. etc.

All the epitome of bad taste. Leave your car ALONE.

BANG! Well said about the pedo bear

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I do like them jap style tow eyes in the cool colours people always seem to have them on EK9s civics but not things like this hanging off corsas :S

I thought these things were (originally) added so when you fall off the race track the 'tow-monkey' can find your tow hook without using your suspension arms/wheels/bumpers/wipers instead? A bit like the big > < arrows, but with a touch more gay about it?

Rich